PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] anyone have problems loggin on terra?

Xylaz
24-10-04, 15:37
/edited - it happens with every server, not just terra, i'm getting FRE as soon as i start to load character.../

...because i'm trying for like an hour and i'm always getting FRE when trying to connect with server...

Last time i've logged on like 2 hours ago, then stopped and went out for a dinner, came back and started FREing... any ideas what's going on?

so... i have a very bad feelings about it... some database error deleted/corrupted all my chars? i certainly hope not...

Tratos
24-10-04, 16:01
Check File?

Reboot?

All i can think of suggestion at the moment.

Singularity
24-10-04, 16:07
If i dont change the port when swapping between accounts quickly I get a stop crash .. other than that i never crash >8]

Xylaz
24-10-04, 17:23
ok i've tried everything i can think off atm - including file check, system restart, system scans etc. Everything seem to be fine, i can log into my account actually, but when i try to load any of the characters i immediately FRE....

shit

[TgR]KILLER
24-10-04, 17:25
reinstall nc ? buy a new comp ?

wouldn't know mate.. logged on fine all day.

jini
24-10-04, 17:45
ok i've tried everything i can think off atm - including file check, system restart, system scans etc. Everything seem to be fine, i can log into my account actually, but when i try to load any of the characters i immediately FRE....

shit

Same problem happened to me as well. Since im not that computer litterate, I just reinstalled the client and it was fine. This happened twice, but only 1 time i had to reinstall it. There are many bugs that affect specific systems it seems
Reinstall Xylaz you should be fine

Birkoff
24-10-04, 18:12
No I just have trouble staying logged on. =)

Xylaz
24-10-04, 20:29
Reinstall Xylaz you should be fine

great thanks, it helped indeed, though i had to reinstall it twice (didnt clean the registry for the first time) - but in the end it seems to be working now.
thx for help

@mods: problem solved, this thread can be closed now, thanks

Nidhogg
24-10-04, 20:59
Closed by Threadstarter.

N