PDA

View Full Version : OMG NC guards

ROZZER187
24-10-04, 13:05
not really bothered coz im goin doy but i think the screaming horse agency guards really need looking at.

Underground
24-10-04, 13:45
not really bothered coz im goin doy but i think the screaming horse agency guards really need looking at.

Damage doesent kill People, Para kills People... ;)

When your anti city, try raiding the center without 60 antishocks or a PPU backing you

ROZZER187
24-10-04, 13:54

When your anti city, try raiding the center without 60 antishocks or a PPU backing you

:P gotta agree with the whole para kills people. just thought i would beat someone to it by whining about the screaming horse agency and how much they suck :lol:

dem0n
24-10-04, 13:57
Has anyone really radied the inner NC sectors? Is that possible? I've been hit by NC guards your really hopeless without antishock pills, do the DoY guards have the same effect?

I've also noticed that Pro-CA's can freely hang out in DoY Faction HQ's [the guards are non-agressive to them, might have been their FS don't know - but it's not right].

There should be some balancing to allow people from both sides to raid the enemy city, but not make it that every pistol spy can raid solo, but rather that you would need atleast a trio [ppu+apu+hc for instance].

I've noticed Pro-York runners seem to be a bit too passive when it comes to raidings, they really don't react that quickly [where I would imagine you'd already have 20 runners on your back if you raided NC].

Pepper park being a dump as it is [and the industrial sector too], still seems a really interesting place for Pro-CA runners to hang out and GR grief camp for poor Crahn or TS runners which need to pass through the zone to get to secret passage [which can be accessed from OZ jail correct, but the guards are aggressive and it's hard to make it through there alive unless your a veteran with 1mil worth of equipment].

All in all, seems NC is on the offensive when it comes to raidings :P.

QuantumDelta
24-10-04, 14:00
It's possible to raid NC.
It's easier to raid DoY.

NC - Easy to get in, hard to get about.
DoY - Easy to get in (avoid/kill mobs, no players around to mess with you while you do it, head for gate, get in gate, face some strength NPCs as NC has, just in farfarfar less numbers, some zones without any even), piss easy to get about.

Edit;
Nice to see you're still around Shelia :D

Shelia
24-10-04, 14:14
Doy security is a joke.
There's nearly no guards.

dem0n
24-10-04, 22:56
yeah not to mention if you kill a DoY runner he'll just avoid the sector and spam on alliance chat... but nothing else will happen.

Viktor
24-10-04, 23:39
Here's Screaming Horse at its finest:

http://www.fathersato.com/horse.jpg

Morganth
24-10-04, 23:59
I've been hit on my PPU by both cities guards, and they don't do jackshit damage. I have also raided NC with an APU, and when he had just a holy shelter on him the damage was pathetic. The only thing that actually screws you over for raiding either city is the para, the damage is nothing. You can kill a Copbot with an FA faster than he can take you to half health when you have primes and a Holy Shelter on.

Oh well, gg KK

Underground
25-10-04, 00:13
I've been hit on my PPU by both cities guards, and they don't do jackshit damage. I have also raided NC with an APU, and when he had just a holy shelter on him the damage was pathetic. The only thing that actually screws you over for raiding either city is the para, the damage is nothing. You can kill a Copbot with an FA faster than he can take you to half health when you have primes and a Holy Shelter on.

Oh well, gg KK
I raided plaza1 on my melee tank, solo, anti stuns are al thats needed but you are only unstunned for 3-4 seconds then your shocked again

Yelly
25-10-04, 11:16
Doy is maybe easier to get in but why does not doy guards
do same damage as NC guards do ?
As doy guards kills you fast if they see you (and you are a spy at least)

sultana
25-10-04, 11:59
Doy is maybe easier to get in but why does not doy guards
do same damage as NC guards do ?
As doy guards kills you fast if they see you (and you are a spy at least)
I'd say it's because they're using rayguns, and (as most people know :rolleyes: ) typically a raygun will do more damage then a plasma gun will at certain ranges... Haven't tested this, but it would seem to be the right answer :p

dark_reaper
25-10-04, 17:13
Do the Guards actually work now, i have not been playing a while.

Heavyporker
25-10-04, 17:48
they're not going to do your work for you, if that's what you mean, reaper.

They're more than lethal to the lone runner, as I know all too fucking well....

but they're not about to stop a determined squad with atni-stuns and a PPU.

Jesterthegreat
25-10-04, 22:36
Has anyone really radied the inner NC sectors? Is that possible? I've been hit by NC guards your really hopeless without antishock pills, do the DoY guards have the same effect?

I've also noticed that Pro-CA's can freely hang out in DoY Faction HQ's [the guards are non-agressive to them, might have been their FS don't know - but it's not right].

There should be some balancing to allow people from both sides to raid the enemy city, but not make it that every pistol spy can raid solo, but rather that you would need atleast a trio [ppu+apu+hc for instance].

I've noticed Pro-York runners seem to be a bit too passive when it comes to raidings, they really don't react that quickly [where I would imagine you'd already have 20 runners on your back if you raided NC].

Pepper park being a dump as it is [and the industrial sector too], still seems a really interesting place for Pro-CA runners to hang out and GR grief camp for poor Crahn or TS runners which need to pass through the zone to get to secret passage [which can be accessed from OZ jail correct, but the guards are aggressive and it's hard to make it through there alive unless your a veteran with 1mil worth of equipment].

All in all, seems NC is on the offensive when it comes to raidings :P.

VENOM have been known to hold down plaza 1 for some time

ridec
25-10-04, 23:02

Lool its easy to raid doy, KK please dont change nothing. I have been there with my spy figthing 1on1 and sniping and its so fucking fun.

//nrg // Not mine forum acc :p

Darkener
26-10-04, 00:45
Well lets be honest that BD guard is the beast. I had a go at helping out the screaming horse guards and well he showed me .

Freaky Fryd
26-10-04, 01:26
I think security is good as it is...
Most of the times I've died in DOY is from Guards (and half of those because I went flying around a corner, didn't see a guard, kept running, then had him materialize behind me), and I have yet to see a serious problem with the security in NC.

It's not even close to being impossible to raid, but it's not exactly all that hard to raid either...

DOY runs are new to us, and I'm enjoying them a lot more than OP fighting...I
REALLY hope they don't change security.

http://www.psycholights.com/neocron2/doyguardscreaming.jpg