PDA

View Full Version : LVL 2 and 3 Implants

Gau
23-10-04, 21:09
Hi there people

i realy dont know bout you lot but tryin to get lvl 2+3 imps is provin realy fuckin impossible as they dont seem to appire any where in this game now......

but whats this i have a thought KK in there infanet wisdom can sort this prob out what do you think put the imps back into the game OR making the ones ppl brought over with them BP'able..........

MMMMMMMM let me think what chance of ether of these to things happining NONE what so ever ah well KK please pull up you stokkings......

well put your thoughts on the thred i know you will :p

Xeno LARD
23-10-04, 21:29
My sig = Your friend. That reminds me. Update time.

Spermy
23-10-04, 21:34
Thoughts eh?

[ edited ] A simple google - or even a *gasp* forum search will tell ya.

LV3 Imps - Biotech DB/FSM

LV2 Regants Legacy

Maybe you should look before you slag KK off mate.

hudsonbeck
23-10-04, 23:41
Thoughts eh?

LV2 Regants Legacy

lvl 2 imps are at Regents Legacy?
Its open?

Or is ther like a smuggler on teh way or something?

Hudson

Glok
23-10-04, 23:49
Regants legacy? Sure, trudge all the way out there if you want. I would go to OZ1 from OZ station personally.

Spermy
23-10-04, 23:49
Aye - Tis open - In the wooden villagey bit before the gate - several smugglers with allsorts of goodies.

@ Glok - sure if you're procity - If you are however allergic to Copbots, then wander down to regants. - Or wander thru the entirety of OZ sectors - whatever suits.

Xylaz
24-10-04, 00:05
still there are some items which are NOT in game (at all, get it?)

lvl 2-3 spines

lvl 2 hearts (all except exp ones)

lvl 2 eyes

Blacksword
24-10-04, 01:07
Thoughts eh?

LV2 Regants Legacy

biotech- some level 3 cpus

regants legacy- level one spine and bone drops
some level two cpus and eyes off of traders

if you can point me to the fsm in bt that has the other level three implants, i would appreciate it. I have run missions there and purchased bt stuff there pretty much since i started back up in nc2, and i have yet to find that npc.
thanks

Mishakal
24-10-04, 03:36
I've got lvl 2 spines (strength booster, advanced nerves, hardenback bone and dex booster) get in touch with one of my clan (D.S.S. a CA clan) if u need them

Znurf
24-10-04, 07:27
I got a Strenghtbooster 3 on my spine, so if they dont exist i dont know how i did it :P

I got it from someone, that had gotten it in NC1 perhaps? i dont know, i just know i have one ^^ even got it for free ;D lol

ultimate chill
24-10-04, 09:45
There is also a smuggler at point red selling some lvl 2 imps ie const etc

Xylaz
24-10-04, 10:41
ok to make myself clear...

lvl 2-3 spines, lvl 2 hearts (except experimental one), lvl 2 eyes - cannot be bought at any vendor. They are not in game for sale. The only way to get them is to buy from other players, or (lvl 2) make a bp of it (also from other players). So its possible to get them, but those items are currently *only* at the hands of a players...

But you know, paying 1 mil for stupid reflex 4 booster??? 200k for a strenghten 2 heart blueprint??? Sooner or later lvl 3 spines will be gone permanently anyway as there is now way to get them (cannot be bped), what then? Its fuckin annoyning that i have to look for a tl 200+ repper to repair one simple spine...

Spermy
24-10-04, 11:47
biotech- some level 3 cpus

regants legacy- level one spine and bone drops
some level two cpus and eyes off of traders

if you can point me to the fsm in bt that has the other level three implants, i would appreciate it. I have run missions there and purchased bt stuff there pretty much since i started back up in nc2, and i have yet to find that npc.
thanks

Then maybe a trip to other DB's would help - I know that the factions in DoY have marine and stuff like that - now it's no longer rare - just about the same level as a LV3 and is better for ya - give one of those ex rares atry.

dem0n
24-10-04, 14:00
Don't slag off KK, the implants are out there you just need to loot them. About time that people can make money by selling items only their factions produces to other factions.

Xylaz
24-10-04, 14:07
Don't slag off KK, the implants are out there you just need to loot them. About time that people can make money by selling items only their factions produces to other factions.

no they arent there...

i repeat for the third time as some people obviously didnt get it:
LVL 2-3 SPINES CANNOT BE BOUGHT AT ANY VENDOR, NO MOBS DROP THEM, YOU CAN GET THEM ONLY FROM OTHER PLAYERS. SAME WITH LVL 2 HEARTS (except exp ones) AND LVL 2 EYES.

i've just bought a fuckin strenghten 2 heart blueprint for 200k...

Gau
24-10-04, 17:45
just to let people know whom carnt read i never once stated you carnt get them all.........

just gettin lvl2+3 imps is fuckin hard cuz some of em arnt there

as some ppl have also stated sevral times on this post

Spermy
24-10-04, 19:30
Hi there people

i realy dont know bout you lot but tryin to get lvl 2+3 imps is provin realy fuckin impossible as they dont seem to appire any where in this game now......
but whats this i have a thought KK in there infanet wisdom can sort this prob out what do you think put the imps back into the game OR making the ones ppl brought over with them BP'able..........

MMMMMMMM let me think what chance of ether of these to things happining NONE what so ever ah well KK please pull up you stokkings......

well put your thoughts on the thred i know you will :p

If you had put SOME lvl2 and 3, then I wouldn't have responded like I did - it just appeared ignorant - especially with the KK slate.

GIJ0e
25-10-04, 00:08
we need all the shit in game

and before they introduce the faction specific bollocks even more than they already have (with current pops thats a whole other cause for concern)

we really do need player shops 0_o

my main concern atm about this whole trading thing is that pro city have all the imps etc, whereas most anti city have....shoddy apartments full of cacti (if they are anything like me, i sure do like my cactuseseseses) imo for this whole trading / player shop thing to work we need a minimum of 500 server pop on each server, i seriously hope if the box release doesnt bring in the flood of new people, KK rethink this faction specific thing, otherwise it turns into nothing but a timesink and on servers like terra and pandore, people will just be forced to reroll into another faction to get the items they need to be able to play the game.

i really do like this game, but kk sure do make it hard to at times.

evs
25-10-04, 00:51
My sig = Your friend. That reminds me. Update time.

Link in your sig is teh bork3dz0r

Shakari
25-10-04, 01:08
Link in your sig is teh bork3dz0r

no its not click on the "Here" and it works fine just the whole line ain't active

Riddle
25-10-04, 13:53
my main concern atm about this whole trading thing is that pro city have all the imps etc, whereas most anti city have....shoddy apartments full of cacti (if they are anything like me, i sure do like my cactuseseseses) imo for this whole trading

We may have all the Imps but my PPU is gimped due to no level 3 buffs or PA.
Where do i get it ??? CRAHN ffs.

It's a bit both ways at the mo mate until player shops are implemented or player smugglers start selling for a reasonable price :)

GIJ0e
25-10-04, 14:31
true, but that then brings me back to player shops, of which there is no sign, i think its tied to the item tracking or lack thereof. personally with the database as it is, especially on terra, introducing the tracking system, if indeed there is going to be one, will cause huge problems. which is why i suspect they havent yet dared to do it.

lets face it the game should still be in open beta really :( NC2 comes nowhere near matching what we were promised, everything is being promised in upcoming patches, but then wasnt most of the doy stuff promised in upcoming patches for nc1?

Bugs Gunny
25-10-04, 14:47
LVL 3 ppu buffs drop from el farid scorpion queen.