PDA

View Full Version : FFS get it together!

Seven
23-10-04, 02:34
Tried playing the past 3 hours on Terra and it's a total waste of time.

Bugs on top of bugs.
Dieing for no apparent reason.
Going down my appy grav lift to go back to the bunker AFTER dieing for no apparent reason and getting warped to the other retail side of MB with 42% SI. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

That's just 2 examples of the ****ing bullshit that's been going on.

Not to mention I'm trying to get my character back to where it was before the last (yet another :rolleyes:) rollback.

So not only am I doing things over again, but bugs are keeping me from doing it.

Sorry I gave you asshats (not the hard people working at KK) money to upgrade and 3 months advance.

How much of a shit pile do you expect your customers to leap over?

QuakCow
23-10-04, 02:44
im not having many problems with the bugs...i had the si for no reason bug before....and the teleporting to somewhere else randomly...but they don't bother me much at all and ive only had em a couple of times.... :angel: just calm down... have a glass of koolaid or something and kill a few wb

(a quote for all your troubles: "A fool may be known by six things: anger, without cause; speech, without profit; change, without progress; inquiry, without object; putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends" -Arabian Proverb :D )

Omnituens
23-10-04, 02:50
Sorry I gave you asshats (not the hard people working at KK) money to upgrade and 3 months advance.

shame they dont pay people like

LUPUS

to work for them. the game would be 1000% better that way.

G.0.D.
23-10-04, 03:10
Lupus + iorghe > all of kk

Edit: And I only added iorghe because I vaguly remember him warping me to MB in closed beta :rolleyes:

Seven
23-10-04, 03:31
Nah, it's all bullshit at this point, gave more than enough chances.

NC2 = FuckyouACron: 'Thanks for being so gullible'

THE_TICK!!!!
23-10-04, 08:44
(a quote for all your troubles: "A fool may be known by six things: anger, without cause; speech, without profit; change, without progress; inquiry, without object; putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends" -Arabian Proverb :D )

huh im in kuwait just got back from iraq....lots of fools in that country o_O

Pungent77
23-10-04, 10:32
I feel your pain bro, and

LUPUS is the best

Darth Slayer
23-10-04, 11:42
Lies Iorghe is the best and you all know it.
Now that I've said that can you fix the drone bugs now please Iorghe........ :D

Scorpius. (Iorghe Fanboi)

DigestiveBiscui
23-10-04, 13:16
pffft

i <3 lupus more

Argent
23-10-04, 13:26
Martin is the best!

*starts evading the stones*

Dribble Joy
23-10-04, 14:16
Wierd, me not buggeh.
Nothing that will get me agitated anyway.
I'm just way too patient.