PDA

View Full Version : Still no high lvl content

Candaman
23-10-04, 02:18
Well with spell casting Fuc....Broken my ppu is outta business and with no woc or real challenges in game all that is left is pvp so the only option i have is to op war every day in order to stay interested. KK wheres the high lvl content we were promised. If u must have a cap on skill then there must be something to do once u reach that point cus if not then people get bored and leave. Even vets.

Omnituens
23-10-04, 02:25
get a capped pistol spy

and solo a biomechanics lab :lol:

nah, im just trying for those WoC skills... oh wait they are bugged

Candaman
23-10-04, 09:46
right so after they've fixed xp gain and u've lvl'd another 176 mil onto ur main stat so u can start woc will u still be interested in it?

Dribble Joy
23-10-04, 14:41
Play first person :p.

Spermy
23-10-04, 15:34
OOOH! Play without Para!

Birkoff
23-10-04, 16:22
Hey cannings, start playing RYL again... leveling might be more boring than loming but its more fun than NC atm.... oh u already do.. my bad :S

Candaman
23-10-04, 18:21
well seeing as woc don't work theres nothing to do till they do patch.

Clownst0pper
23-10-04, 19:22
For over 2 years in development, the game has zero high content.

I aired my thoughts during beta, none of the development team seemed to care.

There IS no high level content. FACT.

OP wars you say?

They were in NC1, and they really havnt improved it at all.

Singularity
23-10-04, 19:40
First person r0x0rz

Omnituens
24-10-04, 00:50
First person r0x0rz
one noobs use 3rd person

third person for show, first person for the pro :p

Clownst0pper
24-10-04, 03:56
one noobs use 3rd person

Your also full of shit..

anyone who has any skill uses 3rd person, the advantages alone make it sane, if u choose first, your crippling yourself- mong :rolleyes:

SovKhan
24-10-04, 04:00
lol they are prolly just eating up all our free time transfered from nc1. so true about the no high level content. its argueable that nc1 had more high level content with the 6th hidden statline. at least you could raise your rank if yah had nothing else to do. haha.

LiL T
24-10-04, 06:02
one noobs use 3rd person

Foolish....

Oh look at us we are l33t first person players I can tell when someone is using first person

Underground
24-10-04, 06:20
lol they are prolly just eating up all our free time transfered from nc1. so true about the no high level content. its argueable that nc1 had more high level content with the 6th hidden statline. at least you could raise your rank if yah had nothing else to do. haha.

gimme back my 56/78 rank back you bastidos ! :(

Omnituens
24-10-04, 06:22
note you mention it give you advantages... if you need them well in a FIRST PERSON game... :rolleyes:

i was originally joking, hence the :p - "mong"

Tupac
25-10-04, 12:36
Well with spell casting Fuc....Broken my ppu is outta business and with no woc or real challenges in game all that is left is pvp so the only option i have is to op war every day in order to stay interested. KK wheres the high lvl content we were promised. If u must have a cap on skill then there must be something to do once u reach that point cus if not then people get bored and leave. Even vets.

well seeing as you have so much time in your hands maybe we should team up for a lil and pwn those pro city n00bz :p seeing as they are getting rather powerful as of recent

MrChumble
25-10-04, 23:16
note you mention it give you advantages... if you need them well in a FIRST PERSON game... :rolleyes:

i was originally joking, hence the :p - "mong"
Irony goes over like a lead balloon here. I gave up on it long ago :)

Idola
25-10-04, 23:56
So what, exactly, would you define as "content"?

"Stuff to do" isn't an acceptable answer here, folks.

Underground
26-10-04, 00:01
So what, exactly, would you define as "content"?

"Stuff to do" isn't an acceptable answer here, folks.

Something to accomplish after 2 years in the game, and a complete rerelease of Neocron2, and as of yet, there is nothing new to accomplish in neocron2.

Capping a char *fully* takes a week, tops [monk int excluded], for those that are prepared for leveling anyhow.
It took a week or so to make both codebreakers, and get everything from each of the *WORKING* HN Databases
WoC isnt implemented, that has the potential to last a long time however, thats what were after, just something to accomplish, something new that we can say weve done, and done it the first time instead of hay, i have capped my tank's con, for the 6th time as its the 6th tank ive capped...