PDA

View Full Version : Complete Recycling Recipe List

havic
22-10-04, 21:34
It wouldn't fit as a single post so I made a 7 page PDF. :rolleyes:

SorkZmok
22-10-04, 22:01
Nice one. But i dont think KK want people to find out the codebreaker recipes that easy, you better remove those from the list.

Well at least they removed the last post stating the recipes and changed em after that....

Heavyporker
22-10-04, 22:17
Dude... thank youuououuuu!!!!

Yes!

msdong
22-10-04, 22:19
the codebreaker is wrong - there is at least one new known :)

JustIn_Case
23-10-04, 00:00
What msdong said.

Codebreakers got changed with patch 113-114.
The new one is published somewhere, i wont say where :D

nobby
23-10-04, 00:07
that is bloody excellent!
thank you soooooooo much!

Birkoff
23-10-04, 00:18
THey posted the recipes on the forums :S

FarSight
23-10-04, 11:53
There are old (and wrong or game is bugged) in some parts ..
eg: Antidote works: 1,3,5 (medical substances) but concentrated antidote 1,3,5,5,5 dont work (simply when you press start it removes two 5 parts and make normal andtidote) tested with rec 100 and tool TL90.

PS. Most (w/o codebreakers) were posted on rpgplanet ... and wasting 2 pages for parts recycle receips lol .. simply write that one part need 2 lower parts to be recycled ....

PSS. If you find smt realy new post it.

msdong
23-10-04, 12:20
after all its a cool idea - recycle is not that much known.
2 days ago a noob ask for a multislot gun he can use and i promise him a multislot mendicant smg.
ill ask him if he need armour too and if he knew that he could save money by recycle body armour: he say NO.

i ask him to bring me some plates and pipes when hes around and start to construct his smg. with lots of recycle you can salvage an smg to about ~90% complete and only need one solatium to rebuild. i am able to build around 40 guns for one set of parts ~1200c (shopbought) + 320c solatium.

that work for bigger guns too.

FarSight
23-10-04, 12:59
Salvaging works now ?? :wtf:

Genji
23-10-04, 13:05
wtf is codebreaker???

msdong
23-10-04, 13:15
Salvaging works now ?? :wtf:

1. have lots of skill ~75+ Recycle
2. take a salvage tool
3. put junk/gun/Part/... into the processor
4. press start

i think there is a cap somewherebecause i dont notice a difference in skill 110 or 140 in salvage mid to highlevel guns.

btw - its usefull to salvage "4square junk", get most of my chems from there and only chems adiclovin and higher or metalD and lower are a problem.
everything else i have in masses and can be sold in 249 packs to player.

ten again if you dont need the chems its not recomend to salvage because selling stuff at Yos is much more simple. its a constructors skill to save money.

€: you allways get parts that you need to build the gun. ie on a mendicant SMG you get a WP1,WP4 back the WP5 is not completely given back but cou get a tripantol that you need to build the WP5.

havic
28-10-04, 18:27
Here is an updated list.

Mal
28-10-04, 18:31
You're godlike - I was just looking for this! :eek:

I've noticed that salvaging still doesn't give me items or XP though , is this cause I have like 25 recycling?

dem0n
28-10-04, 19:37
Please correct me if I'm wrong [I haven't had a chance to test it since I wiped my res\rec alt in NC2], but in NC1 when you tried recycling a psi booster 3 from a Hardware Based OS, you'd get like 2xPsi booster 3 and lets say 100 expirience points, but when you would recycled 12xHardware Based OS you'd get 24xPsi booster 3 and still 100 expirience points again! Has this been fixed in NC2?

Underground
28-10-04, 20:59
Please correct me if I'm wrong [I haven't had a chance to test it since I wiped my res\rec alt in NC2], but in NC1 when you tried recycling a psi booster 3 from a Hardware Based OS, you'd get like 2xPsi booster 3 and lets say 100 expirience points, but when you would recycled 12xHardware Based OS you'd get 24xPsi booster 3 and still 100 expirience points again! Has this been fixed in NC2?

Thats because youve completed a recycling process, its not done on the ammount you make, its that youve passed it and not failed etc.

Same with construction, a 0 slotter gets you same XP as that 5 slotter does.

Your researcher gets the same XP for researching a PN tech, as it does a disruptor tech, even tho the drone techs useless and the dissy techs are wanted...