PDA

View Full Version : Is it just my imagination?

Glok
22-10-04, 20:11
Or has xp gain been seriously nerfed for PEs? I finally got around to getting my HC PE out (haven't played her since transfer) and made my way up to MB to slay some clops. She is xx/35 atm. In 2 hours with a good spawn and a 6 person team, I got one dex level (42 to 43) one psi level (15 to 16) and 1/2 of a str level. That's 50k str xp in 2 hours. WTF. I don't remember xp gain being that fucking low in NC1... What the hell is going on here?

Dribble Joy
22-10-04, 20:20
Try lvling solo, see if it makes a difference.

PE xp gain needs be nerfed anyway.

Glok
22-10-04, 20:25
It might not need nerfing anymore... and I was teaming to cap psi, or so I thought...

I'm about |...| this far from deleting her.

thebee
22-10-04, 20:42
i have a HC spy and i have all my points in HC and my str capped yet when i jump on a hovertech or anything of the sort and go shoot things i get next to nill for str xp.....cause im still not hard capped in str. i get very little dex and alot of int. im kind of wondering why. when i first started him right after nc2 release i was using the grenade launcher to level str and wow. i was getting more XP and levels then i could allocate allt he way up to the second level grenade launcher and then i started gettting next to nothing in str.

i have done this before but only in nc1 and i level a spies STR in like 1 day doing this. i wonder if they screwed with the way HC dishes out XP

MrChumble
22-10-04, 21:22
HC PEs have always leveled DEX slowly, nothing new there. You'll cap str in about 1/10 the time it takes to cap dex. Get on your trike :p

Glok
22-10-04, 21:27
Bah, I shouldn't have to get vehicle skill to level str, just to LoM it later.

I think I'll run missions to 25 psi, then head to TG canyon with my 5 slot atomsmelt. That aught to be fun at least... fucking MB bunker sucks.