PDA

View Full Version : Where do I buy...

Glok
22-10-04, 02:05
The plain black cabinets that are in NC city apts? The furniture seller in VR1 has doy cabs ( O_o ), security cabs, and those damn huge wardrobe things, but no plain cabs...

Dribble Joy
22-10-04, 02:08
doy cabs ( O_o )
Freddy is a dirty boy.

Btw, still got that ppr? Got that TSG still.

Glok
22-10-04, 02:12
:o

I haven't even switched my monk to PP yet, tbh. And so far as I can tell, for some reason FA and TS players aren't too cooperative when it comes to providing their meatsacks for an epic kill. I do however have a ton of cash on my monk now, so I may as well, it will just take some time.

So how about those cabs? :p

Spoon
22-10-04, 02:35
What you see is what you get.......

btw, niblet..

It's appears to be cheaper to just buy a new apartment and get 3 new cabinets, than buying 1 new cabinet for 106k....

Glok
22-10-04, 02:38
I can buy the wardrobes (=2 ordinary cabs) for 83k. :p

edit: Anyway, this is because I'm going to stick all my chars in a clan together, and use the clan apt as a storage vault for all of them.

Spoon
22-10-04, 03:14
I can buy the wardrobes (=2 ordinary cabs) for 83k. :p

I didn't know they were cabs...
I'm going to have to look into that...

Glok
22-10-04, 03:16
They were in NC1... the ones in the level 2 and 3 Via apts, anyway. I hope they are still the same.. :o

J. Folsom
22-10-04, 13:32
The plain black cabinets that are in NC city apts? The furniture seller in VR1 has doy cabs ( O_o ), security cabs, and those damn huge wardrobe things, but no plain cabs...
As far as I know, Neocron furniture is only for sale in DOY. But DOY has both types of furniture. It's pretty stupid, and I've sent in a bug report about it.

Glok
22-10-04, 13:35
Do you know if the 'luxurious cupboards' sold by the vendor in neocron are the double capacity cabs?

J. Folsom
22-10-04, 13:37
Do you know if the 'luxurious cupboards' sold by the vendor in neocron are the double capacity cabs?
I have no idea, don't have the cash to be able to buy any furniture. :(

Dribble Joy
22-10-04, 14:03
double capacity cabs?
These exist?

Glok
22-10-04, 14:06
Well, the luxurious cupboards I mention look the same as the large wardrobe things that were (are?) in VR 2 and 3 apts, that held 72 items instead of 36, but I don't want to waste my credits just to find out they are just space wasters...

Dribble Joy
22-10-04, 14:08
The via3 apt I had in NC1 never could hold 72 items in any of it's cabs O_o.

Glok
22-10-04, 14:11
Hmmm... now I'm confused. :lol:

hudsonbeck
22-10-04, 16:06
Hmmm... now I'm confused. :lol:
me too...

My cabs only hold 33 items not 36.

Tell me what to buy and i will test it... i sure could use some double capasity cabs...

Which ones are you refgering to and where do i buy them and i will test it out and let you know...

Hudson

Carinth
22-10-04, 16:09
No cab holds more then 33 items, nomatter how big it looks from the outside. The only "double" cabinets I've ever seen were in pepper park apts, they were just two normal cabs stacked ontop of each other.

There are 3 furniture shops in DOY:
Center - Plants
Sec 4 - DOY furniture and other misc stuff (old nc cabs)
BD Sec - All the best furniture, fancy stuff (gogo)

[TgR]KILLER
22-10-04, 16:10
OT: ow glok when you got a rezzer you can hire me to die for your epic ;)

Glok
22-10-04, 18:00
Well I doubt I can get a rezzer but I poke TL84.

About the cabs, I guess it was a myth that those big wardrobe things held twice as much, I never really tested it. Oh well.

zii
22-10-04, 19:30
I just bought a Outzone app, furnished. However, the 3 cabinets that used come with it next to the GoGo are not there anymore.

Are there any problems in placing a new set of cabinets there? (I feel a tad ripped off, by the way.)

z.

Agent L
23-10-04, 22:31
I don't trust the player-placed cabinets, I'm affraid of resetting.

Weird thing is when you leave cab(normal) empty, after some time it will respawn cab cola or other stuff that are in newly bought apps.

a tip from uncle goodadvice : never buy security cabinets. They need to be hacked to be accessible (only to owner), the high-security are so hard to hack that even most devoted hackers will cry, and you will be unable to remove the cab with item-removal-tool as there will be a cab cola inside and you can't remove nonempty cabinets : D

Killfly
24-10-04, 02:36

Not sure about these in particular, but I bought a couple of the Neophanian cupboards and was royally pissed to discover they take up tons of room and offer the same storage capacity and one of those piss-weeny DoY cabs :wtf:

My point is, judging by that, all cabs probably have the same capacity...

G.0.D.
24-10-04, 03:14
Yeah I bought the most expensive item in one of the doy shops (probably the one you got) and it was like 2 storys tall and was only one cab :P

Killfly
24-10-04, 03:18
2 stories is almost literal in comparison to my TH appy :lol: