PDA

View Full Version : City of Heroes.

Idola
21-10-04, 23:22
Tried Ragnaok; didn't like it, uninstalled it, deleted the installation files.

So...next on my list: City of Heroes. I know people here have played it/are playing it, so gabber away about it. If possible, put empthasis on your experience with the Roleplay and storyline (If any) as these, to me, are two key things I consider next to content and overall fun factor.

Spermy
21-10-04, 23:39
Ryzom Ryzom Ryzom Ryzom.

That's where I'm headed next.

CoH has had a bad rap. One I actually agree with.

Siygess
22-10-04, 01:00
I dont know.. if PvP isn't a big thing for you, I think CoH might be a fun game. I'm going to try it.. one day..

joran420
22-10-04, 02:01
i played COH for 2 months...the newbie expeirience was awesome.....mid lvls were tedious at best

cool story arcs....dont like the no armor, no weapons, no loot type thing(actually u can loot inspirations(which are kinda like items that buff u) and can hold like a max of 10 i think( maybe 12)

nothing is rare
classes are totally imballanced(not that it matters that much without PvP)
everyone is more or less the same.....

this was a few months ago....(like 6 or 7) theyve added some stuff since then

I will never reinstall the game on my computer though

Darkfall might be good....
tbh after neocron no MMO's give u the same feeling cause neocrons combat is just flat out the best there is

Pungent77
23-10-04, 21:18
CoH is worth a try, I have fun

notneo
24-10-04, 11:54
i tried it when it first came out........

tremendous fun ,lot of cliches from the comics,no pvp wich i thought was bad at first.

but know that nc has turned into a gank fest in re considering re activating my account

Original monk
25-10-04, 12:18
i tried it and didnt like it except for the charactercreation wich was pretty advanced :)

ya had to help people (npc's) who where being robbed and all, not exactly my style, last thing i wonna do in a game is take over the job of policemen or in this case superhero ..

i forgot to trow it off my computer tough so about a month later i trew it off and canceled my account -> 1 day to late cause the day before they allready charged me 12,5 euro's or sumthing ! 8| daamn stupid of me lol :)

Ebonwulf
25-10-04, 12:46
Agree, it can get tedious at mids. The PVP'ers that are itching for it somewhere else will like it when City of Villians comes out, cause that's when the rumbles begin, tho I'm seriously wondering how long it will take to balance out. For the most part, it's a great game, good story, but absolutely nothing else but to bs, roleplay, or kick the crap outta criminal factions.