PDA

View Full Version : Nc Classic

-=BlackBeard=-
21-10-04, 21:41
This thread is not to bitch its just to say how i feel. first of all i think nc 2 was possibly the worst thing to happen to nc i wud have been happy just with a dome and a few new mobs. the only thing i liked about nc2 is the fact that i can raid p1 on my spy its a challenge with the ppus and tanks running bout but still fun wat does kk do???? they add more copbots and gaurds making it almost impossible.

Some people may like the changes in nc2 but i think they suck so cud u plzz get the classic server up i think it wud make alot of people happy

J. Folsom
21-10-04, 21:43
The Neocron 1 servers are still up. Just install Neocron 1, run it, and you should be able to acces them.

-=BlackBeard=-
21-10-04, 21:44
:wtf: and play with all 0 people on pluto and like 1 on saturn?

bounty
21-10-04, 21:45
I think i'm going back to nc1 myself. It is uneccisarily harder to aim these days and Im sick of my avatars looking like they just walked out of a bar from boys town if you catch my drift.

-=BlackBeard=-
21-10-04, 21:46
i wud happly go bak to nc1 but no one plays it anymore it wud be so much easier jsut to make the classic server but kk dont seem to realise it

Idola
21-10-04, 21:48
i wud happly go bak to nc1 but no one plays it anymore it wud be so much easier jsut to make the classic server but kk dont seem to realise it

You seem to be contradicting yourself.

If no-one plays Neocron 1 anymore, then what would be the point of making a new server dedicated to it? o_O

-=BlackBeard=-
21-10-04, 21:49
the reason people dont play nc1 cause no one else plays nc 1 put hte server up for just a week and see wat its like

Idola
21-10-04, 21:50
the reason people dont play nc1 cause no one else plays nc 1 put hte server up for just a week and see wat its like

....or they could simply go back to Neocron 1 without having Reakktor put up another server. If people want to play the original so badly, they would be playing it. It's that simple.

-=BlackBeard=-
21-10-04, 21:53
....or they could simply go back to Neocron 1 without having Reakktor put up another server. If people want to play the original so badly, they would be playing it. It's that simple.

first not everyone wud wanna play nc1 again so for the peopel that do they will be split over 5 servers so it wont work so it isnt that simple is it?

G.0.D.
21-10-04, 22:46
[ edited ]

r3yka
22-10-04, 00:45
yeh, just patch a few new things into nc1 i wouldnt mind if nc2 was scrapped altogether tbh but classic server available plz...

5 stars from meh

BlackwooD
24-10-04, 00:24
5 stars

notneo
24-10-04, 11:51
yes another vote here ,bring back a classic server