PDA

View Full Version : For those who quit due to Lick2Pay suspension (BEWARE)

FreeBassX
21-10-04, 18:11
** For those with suspended accounts, and can't cancel your NC2 account (due to suspension) and you've left the game permenantly **

A few weeks ago, I posted a goodbye message after Lick2Pay decided to suspend my account due to validation issues. Ya, I was pissed off but I moved on and away from this game.

Meanwhile, I tried to cancel my NC account indefiently but said I couldn't due to my account beind suspend. So I said fine, suspend my account cause no payment should go through cause I can't be validated. Hey, it isn't my fault that KK's account page is fucked up, and denies SUSPENDED accounts the RIGHT to cancel our accounts.

Well, I just got a letter today from Lick2Pay saying that my account was charged for the NC1 -> NC2 Transfer amount. I was like WTF?!?!? My account was suspended. So I went and checked my NC2 status, and sure enough I was active again...

So now I'M PISSED OFF, cause I didn't authorize that payment, only the payment I did authorize was when I attempted to pay them the first time.

So needless to say, KK and their minion (Lick2Pay) has scammed me for the full amount for the transfer, though Lick2Pay wouldn't allow the account to process due to validation issues a few weeks back.

So just a warning to those who've left the game due to suspension from Lick2Pay... Contact the Accounts dept at KK and DEMAND they cancel your account ASAP. Cause if you don't, you'll be screwed out of the cost of a game upgrade that you don't play anymore.

Anyways, my accounts are now OFFICALLY cancelled, and I'll be contacting my CC vendor to attempt to reverse the charges.

joran420
21-10-04, 18:21
WAIT SO U CANCELLED CAUSE U COULDNT PAY?

and then they took the payment anyway(even though its against their policy, most likely because KK have basically said aprove all transactions fuck this phone bullshit, ect. all because the players wanted KK to do that)

and because you were finally allowed to pay for it your now pissed off?

FreeBassX
21-10-04, 18:43
Accually, I JUST cancelled my account, because I couldn't cancel my account earlier (few weeks ago) cause KK will not allow suspend accounts to cancel themselves. Reason for the suspension was due to Lick2Pay unable to validate me. So, when that all happened, I said fuck it, and left the game permenantly (Hence the goodye message).

And now, out of NOWHERE, they somehow validated me and allowed the payment to go through even though I haven't played this game since the day I quit.

I authorized the payment when I FIRST attempted to pay for the upgrade a few weeks ago, but due to the shitty service and systems at Lick2Pay it failed cause they couldn't validate me or whatever the excuse is for the week. Hell, I even went as far as to attempt to call them to resolve the issue, but I waited 15 minutes to talk to someone but was unable to ever reach anyone (And the DEU music was driving meh insane). Sorry, but I get better things to do then to sit on a phone and wait and wait and wait and wait.

So essentially, I just paid for something I haven't been using since a few days after retail and plan on never using, cause KK will not allow suspended accounts to cancel their accounts and Lick2Pay can't get their shit togehter.

Nevertheless, as I mentioned, I'm attempting to get the charges reversed.

joran420
21-10-04, 18:48
yeh but it sounds like the reason for cancell was payment....that obviously got resolved so instead of being all "oh cool i can keep playing this buggy but fun game"

your like "Fuck it, I dont even wanna bother anymore"

anyway good luck with the chargeback....why dont you try calling lick2pay again they will probably just refund your money

QuickFix
21-10-04, 18:51
WAIT SO U CANCELLED CAUSE U COULDNT PAY?

and then they took the payment anyway(even though its against their policy, most likely because KK have basically said aprove all transactions fuck this phone bullshit, ect. all because the players wanted KK to do that)

and because you were finally allowed to pay for it your now pissed off?

he has every right to be pissed at this.

if it was me i would be calling my CC company and getting them to kick the shit outta C2p

LiL T
21-10-04, 19:33
I know he has a right too be pissed but I think this is KK trying to make everyone happy I have had a failed payment on one of my accounts but both are still acitvate hummm. I don't know wtf is going on

joran420
21-10-04, 19:38
yeh its cause ppl were pissed about lick2pay declineing shit so KK pulled some strings to get C2P to change how they proccessed neocron payments....now ppl are gonna be pissed all over again do chargebacks which are gonna lead to C2P requireing all that stoopid info and having to call you all over again....

but meh whatever my acct with them is fine

FreeBassX
21-10-04, 19:48
It isn't a matter of being pissed about Lick2Pay not validating me, cause I'm over that..

I'm pissed that I've been charged for a product that I don't use anymore and haven't used for over the last few weeks. And the reason I was charged was cause someone at KK's office thought it would be great to deny SUSPENDED accounts the right to CANCEL their account. Personally, I think its another KK scam, IMO.

So in turn, I was suspended couldn't cancel my account and I'm the one who is out (for the time being) the cost of the transfer for a game that I don't play anymore.

Idola
21-10-04, 19:50
Did you ever think of cancelling the Click2Pay account rather than the Neocron one? Considering it's cancelling the thing which actually handles the payment I fail to see how that idea could have failed.

FreeBassX
21-10-04, 19:52
Tried to that as well, but due to either server/system/hamster problems or the account suspension I was denied.

Unlike WorldPay, if I had problems cancelling the account on the NC website.. Sure enough, cancel WP payment and KK doesn't have my money anymore.

Nevertheless, I'm going through my CC company to reclaim my money. This thread only served as a "BUYER BEWARE".

MODS, close the thread

Idola
21-10-04, 19:53
Tried to that as well, but due to either server/system/hamster problems or the account suspension I was denied.

Unlike WorldPay, if I had problems cancelling the account on the NC website.. Sure enough, cancel WP payment and KK doesn't have my money anymore.

Alright, fair enough. It was worth asking though. :p

virgil caine
21-10-04, 19:57
Or an email to customer service for either company, you might want to try it w/o the f##k this and kiss my a^^ that and I bet the matter would be resolved.

nugz420
21-10-04, 19:59
Did you ever think of cancelling the Click2Pay account rather than the Neocron one? Considering it's cancelling the thing which actually handles the payment I fail to see how that idea could have failed.

I think the point is he was trying to pay for NC not click2pay.He shouldnt have to go through c2p 2 cancel a NC account.He should have been allowed to cancel a suspended account.What is the point in lot letting a suspended account be canceled?

FireWarrior
21-10-04, 20:00
It's perfectly understandable that you are angry, but you still have to be slightly, well dumb, to leave a suspended account (regardless of wether or not KK would allow you to cancel) unwatched.

Did you just expect them to cancel outright once they fixed whatever was messing around with their validation process? When they didn't know you had left?

Contacing KK via e-mail, phone or whatever would have allowed you to inform them personally that you had left and would like your account cancelled.

But just to make sure this doesn't become a total "U SUXX0RRZZZ" post... Yes, it does suck major balls that KK won't cancel a suspended account in the usual manner. And it also less than good to not inform you that your account had been de-suspended.

Agent FunHead
21-10-04, 20:03
Why do you keep calling it lick2pay? :wtf: that isnt funny or fitting

Darth Slayer
21-10-04, 20:26
Or an email to customer service for either company, you might want to try it w/o the f##k this and kiss my a^^ that and I bet the matter would be resolved.
Yes but that would have involved using his limited amount of Brain power...... :D

Scorpius.
Oh I too had the email we can't phone u so we suspending your account and then coupld of days later charged me so I can keep playing this Buggy but fun game..... :)

Odin
21-10-04, 20:51
Question. Was there access to the game at any point? (ie: Got a 14 day notice) or was this an immediate up front card denial?

Anyways email me at account@neocron.com and I'll look into it.