PDA

View Full Version : Well, Im back!

Clownst0pper
21-10-04, 17:55
Back from uni for a week, and ive activated my NC account, had zero problems with click to play!

For those who want to be aware, and who stole my chars names, GG.

Koro = Ikari now (melee tank terra)

Kaolin = Loess (Pistol Spy)

*waves*

Not sure if its a good thing to be back yet!, what I miss? :D

Shinto
21-10-04, 17:56
3 roll backs

Clownst0pper
21-10-04, 17:56
3 roll backs

That it? :p

JustIn_Case
21-10-04, 17:57

Weekly rollbacks :rolleyes:
"Forgoten" items (all level 2-3 spines, eyes, 60% of the weapons) :rolleyes:

NS_CHROME54
21-10-04, 17:57
sup clowneh

plague
21-10-04, 17:58

don't worry somthing telling me more is coming.... ;) :wtf: :eek: :(

Shinto
21-10-04, 17:58
err well there no player trader thingys yet, oh and dont expect your items to be tracked anytime soon.

other than that not much really

you might be able to do WoC some point in the next few months

Jesterthegreat
21-10-04, 17:59

yeah it has only been 3 weeks... give it time

Clownst0pper
21-10-04, 18:00
err well there no player trader thingys yet, oh and dont expect your items to be tracked anytime soon.

other than that not much really

you might be able to do WoC some point in the next few months

Plan on just doing the epics where needed.. Hopefully if clan m8s sorted my chars out correctly it all should go..smoothly...

Whats the deal with rollbacks?

Jesterthegreat
21-10-04, 18:01
Plan on just doing the epics where needed.. Hopefully if clan m8s sorted my chars out correctly it all should go..smoothly...

Whats the deal with rollbacks?

they happen everytime i lom

i think kk should unlock my points.

thius is the 4th time im lommin from melee to rifle.

from the saturn big rollback to the 3 terra rollbacks... all happened right after my lomming sessions

Sigma
21-10-04, 18:02
wuwu.

Birkoff
21-10-04, 18:07
You missed the implementation of WOC... oh my bad it still ain't here
You missed the implementation of item tracking... oh my bad it still ain't here
You missed the implementation of Mechs... oh my bad they haven't been mentioned since 2003
You missed the implementation of the great new DX9 FREless engine... oh my bad it still ain't here
You missed the implementation of TH/TG becoming multiple hack point OPs... oh my bad they made TH carebear land.
You missed the implementation of the biggest drone bug ever.... yup u missed that.. hows it feel?

Clownst0pper
21-10-04, 18:16
First things first..

The animations are still totally fucking whacked out and why hasnt the BIG character bodys been fixed on the character select screen? 8|

Its soo sloppy :mad:

Sigma
21-10-04, 18:22
First things first..

The animations are still totally fucking whacked out and why hasnt the BIG character bodys been fixed on the character select screen? 8|

Its soo sloppy :mad:

If you use DX9 then you won't see the whole character and you get better FPS, BUT syncs are longer and you may experience "mouse-lag".

Clownst0pper
21-10-04, 18:33
If you use DX9 then you won't see the whole character and you get better FPS, BUT syncs are longer and you may experience "mouse-lag".

Thats a worth while trade off :rolleyes:

Sigma
21-10-04, 18:43
Thats a worth while trade off :rolleyes:

I for example can't play in DX9-Mode, because my mouse moves like it's attached to a rubberband, which makes aiming near impossible.

Clownst0pper
21-10-04, 18:55
I for example can't play in DX9-Mode, because my mouse moves like it's attached to a rubberband, which makes aiming near impossible.

Well ive just cancelled my account, I was bored instantly (1 hour) there just isnt anything special or exciting to keep me.

And having not played for a month, you really do realise how slopping the game actually is.

[ edited ]

QuickFix
21-10-04, 18:57
Back from uni for a week, and ive activated my NC account, had zero problems with click to play!

*waves*

why is it all a publisity stunt, my char names are X Y Z blah blah.

why do you think someone stole them on the fiirst place?

because your so highly strung about your chars.

anyway, welcome back ahahahahahaha

EDIT

Clownst0pper
Last of Saturn Vets

how do you qualify as a Vet?

ahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

RATTLECAGE
21-10-04, 19:06
this skurge, ragemage dude this international server sucks bro, trust me dont come back i leaving this fucked up game once and for all [ edited ]

Herbitt
21-10-04, 19:11
lol i know what you mean koro, i havent bothered playing and im not goin to either. gonna wait till after christmas and if things arent better (higher pops/fixed bugs etc etc) then ima cancel my account.

welcome back though...

:rolleyes:

Murder Elf
21-10-04, 19:12

*waves*

I think (dunno if they still do it) That cos you were away cos of Uni you wont know this, if you email KK about it and give them your nc1 account details showing you had the names first, they might (like i said dunno if they still do) make the person who now uses the names, change them.

Rollbacks :O when?

Nidhogg
21-10-04, 21:01
A coming back and leaving thread all in one neat package. Thread closed.

N