PDA

View Full Version : Does it help to raise WPW above the requirements....

Zeres
21-10-04, 13:35
of a drone? Or is WPW like T-C (no benefits from raising it higher than min. requirement)?

What remote-skill (and other skills?) does a good droner need to fight effective?

Are there drones that can kill high level mobs without getting destroyed?

Thanks in advance!!!

Jay Foxfire
21-10-04, 14:11
I really can't say how much WPW you need, as my droner is midlevel, but I can say that WPW has a great influence on damage and frequency. So I wouldn't bother with a tradeskill like research or construction, in case you want to fly a fully capped Raptor (that has not been built with rareparts).

tiikeri
22-10-04, 08:10
WPW determinates the range you can fly with your drone.
If you want to be über, spec all the points to RCL and WPW.
(well perhaps like 25vhc, enough TC to use stealth1/2, and little bit of agility.And you can do some trade skilling too, like poking/hacking/barter, but i wouldn't recomend to be pure cst/droner. since you need buff glove and OPbonuses to build good stuff.)

eggplane
24-10-04, 22:11
Drone Damage: 0,7(70%) RCL + 0,3(30%) WPW
Drone Handling: 0,6(60%) RCL + 0,4(40%) WPW
Drone Range: 0,4(40%) RCL + 0,6(60%) WPW

there is a thread somewhere written by Lupus (GM) with all stats, don´t know where.

imper1um
18-03-05, 22:18
In order to be a good droner, I would highly recommend getting above 180 WPW, and 125 for RCL. Works really good for me. :D

Darkana
08-07-05, 09:28
My droner has 180 WPW and 200 RCL with implants, without buffs. She doesn't cap a BP built Punisher with this, but is very close to it (damage cap with self-buff, adding +5 RCL and +3 WPW). She can repair her own drones, doesn't have T-C in return, lacks one brain slot (because of LE), runs fast and can carry a good deal of drones with her around. She got 25 VHC for hoverbike, although I don't have one :rolleyes:, and more than 110 hack to crack some stuff open.

Superbron
08-07-05, 09:38
I shouldn't spec T-C for stealth, but use a noob stealth instead.

Saiboku
10-07-05, 14:07
WPW determinates the range you can fly with your drone.
If you want to be über, spec all the points to RCL and WPW.
(well perhaps like 25vhc, enough TC to use stealth1/2, and little bit of agility.And you can do some trade skilling too, like poking/hacking/barter, but i wouldn't recomend to be pure cst/droner. since you need buff glove and OPbonuses to build good stuff.)

capped raptor, obli, all vhc's usable (even the doy glivers), 115 poker, alot of agl.
that was my droner.