PDA

View Full Version : Simple idea to temp help droners ....

FarSight
21-10-04, 13:22
I never played droner in NC1 and heard about bugs now in NC2 ... so i make droner ;) ... i level him pretty fast (now he is using FC-1000 tl 101) .... of coz i got all possible bugs when leveling (blackbox, upinthesky, disapearing) ... up to FC-100 (tl 71) it was no big problem .... drones are cheap ... 10 player made drones costs like 1 storebought (made from chems) and of coz they got better quality ... you can make good cash with them (storages, underground city, caves) ... i was able to find a low-mid lvl resser and conster (no need to pray for slots only need to cap quiality) and their were happy to make some quit high TL (high for them) batches because of goox xp) ... all went fine .... now with tl 101 drone problems starts ... its not easy to find a high resser and high conster .... it take more time of gameplay to get drones than to use them (still no problem with cash .. 20 fc-1000 = 14k and i can solo chaos cave or grave with them ... good cash) .... my idea is simple ... until KK fix drones at all maybe KK can do some tweaking .... give each drone 2x ammo than it got now .. so if i will be enough lucky to lauch drone w/o bug i will be able to shot 2xlonger .... of coz KK could give drones 2x healt too but i dont know if drones are used in ganking / op wars and dunno if that will overpower them and i think that i can live with current drone health .. if ppl start whine that 2x ammo is overpower too ... make only non-rare drones 2xammo .... of coz when you (KK) will fix drones at all you can reduce ammo and/or healt to standard values ....

I think it will be good if other (if they exist) drone user post here what they think about it.....

Terkantia
21-10-04, 13:27
I think that s a great temp fix. Adding health and ammo doesnt add to power or dmg. although, by adding health, it does add to the overal power. Not in output, but in what we can tollerate.

I was hooked on droning in beta and would LOVE to see a solution for the bug, even a temp fix, so I can get my fix. lol

I hadn't thought though, to have the drones built, i always bought them. Now the lightbulb is on though and I wonder why i didnt get them built from the outset...

lol!!

Xadhoom
21-10-04, 13:31
wanna help droners if KK cant fix the bugs?

- decrease construction/ressearch time/costs at 50% as long as all these bugs are iG.

and yeah, increase the ammo .. my raptor can kill a giant raptor and 30% of a doom reaper.. then its out of ammo, and my raptor is full capped o_O

Spermy
21-10-04, 14:01
A combination of things would be good - higher stats - cheeaper to get a hold of, anything to make obtaining drones a little easier until the bugs have been sorted. :angel:

FarSight
21-10-04, 14:11
wanna help droners if KK cant fix the bugs?

- decrease construction/ressearch time/costs at 50% as long as all these bugs are iG.

and yeah, increase the ammo .. my raptor can kill a giant raptor and 30% of a doom reaper.. then its out of ammo, and my raptor is full capped o_O

Its not a problem of costs .... and decreasing const/ress times can have big influence on other things ... 2xAMMO and maybe health

Darth Slayer
21-10-04, 14:35
I like it but you know it's not going to happen.

Scorpius.

The Light
21-10-04, 14:57
Temp fix, sell in stores at cap quality.

The Drone problem is way out of hand. I have gone through so many drones because of the launch bugs that I can't put a number to it. Can we get a fix for this problem? Could you imagine if 50% of the time you fired your gun/spell it disappeared, never to return. Why has this problem gone on so long?

Wraith Guard
21-10-04, 15:07
These temp fixes seem like a good idea, kk really need to do something about droners soon, im just waiting (and i tired of it) till theres some fixes so i can cap mine. They seem to fix eveything else apart from droners, it really sucks.

kurai
21-10-04, 16:36
Simple idea to temp help droners .... ?

Free RCL & WPW LoMs.

The Light
21-10-04, 21:01

Free RCL & WPW LoMs.

lol, best idea yet.

GIJ0e
21-10-04, 22:04

Free RCL & WPW LoMs.

yeah you forget the 4.5 minutes wasted time per lom, thats just like rubbing the lemon juice into the paper cut tbh :p

now freeing up those points for free and completely would be good. it doesnt affect me anymore as i deleted the droner as i know for a fact that the droner thing is gonna be one that runs and runs and runs

Spoon
21-10-04, 23:44

Free RCL & WPW LoMs.

Works for me....

Although, I would prefer a skill release for RCL and WPW, if the patch next week doesn't include a drone fix...

It's been way too long, should have been fixed in beta....

*EDIT*
btw, it's not the constructing of drones that bothers me, it's the time and gel it takes to Research them, that makes my dick itch....
IE;shorten RES time...

Terkantia
23-10-04, 15:58
btw, it's not the constructing of drones that bothers me, it's the time and gel it takes to Research them, that makes my dick itch....
IE;shorten RES time...

ROTFL!!!! That was excellent.

Heres to free LOM's!!!!