PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to make money?

DigestiveBiscui
20-10-04, 23:52
I'm finding it so hard right now - i'm guessing thats a reason why i don't like playing atm, all i ever do is spend it on something i HAVE to have in order to keep on getting cash - then rinse and repeat so i never become rich :(

so, what the best way of making cash atm? because i'm stumped

Underground
20-10-04, 23:55
Lots of mobs that used to drop crap and now dropping really good loot, either recycle drugs and sell them on at a profit, or use a barterer and sell the tendons and big shit like that to YOs.

StryfeX
20-10-04, 23:58
I'm finding it so hard right now - i'm guessing thats a reason why i don't like playing atm, all i ever do is spend it on something i HAVE to have in order to keep on getting cash - then rinse and repeat so i never become rich :(

so, what the best way of making cash atm? because i'm stumped
Launchers are good now, provided you can get your combat rank down to something in the mid to upper 40's range. Tronik parts are the best. they sell for around 750 nc iirc. Plus you get about 1k nc (1015 technically) per launcher.

--Stryfe

greendonkeyuk
21-10-04, 00:29
tank with speedgun or other class with equivalent epic weapon (pistol rifle etc) is good, gets your rank down to about 44ish, means max cash from warbots and the like, even a little bit off agressors. Ok its not aoe but its a start to make money. Bonus also it doesnt wear down so yuo can save your rares for fighting.

StryfeX
21-10-04, 00:40
tank with speedgun or other class with equivalent epic weapon (pistol rifle etc) is good, gets your rank down to about 44ish, means max cash from warbots and the like, even a little bit off agressors. Ok its not aoe but its a start to make money. Bonus also it doesnt wear down so yuo can save your rares for fighting.I've also found that the STORM Laser Cannon works well. Just mod it right or you'll be doing shit damage to WBs and tech-based mobs.

--Stryfe

Glok
21-10-04, 00:41
Spy. 100 barter, 110 construct, rest research (about 95-100)(all base). SS and gloves + FA cpu and Hawk if you can get them. Find the highest TL shop bought weapon you can find (high tech works best as there are twice as many mods available) ress, build from chems, mod with stat mods, sell back to shop. Easy peasy. :)

DigestiveBiscui
21-10-04, 01:09
ok - i'll filter it out a bit

i'm an apu monk :p not a tank :)

joran420
21-10-04, 01:15
ummm CRP caves with a PPU of coarse

QuickFix
21-10-04, 01:16
ok - i'll filter it out a bit

i'm an apu monk :p not a tank :)

i play an apu most of the time, and im finding it difficult to make money.

+ the fact i cant go grab 100k a cave run as im CA

it making me not want to play, because i have to make so much effort to make money, and in turn cant change factions or do shit i would normally do...........

im a whining git
:p

DigestiveBiscui
21-10-04, 01:16
ummm CRP caves with a PPU of coarse

spose - either that or the labs

joran420
21-10-04, 01:17
i see pro CA runners in TG caves alot....so u can do cave runs yer just too lazy to run or someat
[edit] or ur clan could even contest FF's ownership of CRP.....maybe

yeh caves is alot better than Labs....labs suck for making money less ur solo

DigestiveBiscui
21-10-04, 01:22
i see pro CA runners in TG caves alot....so u can do cave runs yer just too lazy to run or someat
[edit] or ur clan could even contest FF's ownership of CRP.....maybe

yeh caves is alot better than Labs....labs suck for making money less ur solo

we could fight ff - but my clan mates are too pissed of with nc2

Spoon
21-10-04, 01:40
I would say aside from caving.....

Find a good zone with a gogo in it(most likely an OP/Warzone)....

And try save as much junk and Armorparts 9 and 10 as possible....

Although mobs don't drop armor, implants and other stuff like they used to, the junk they drop now, stacks neatly in your gogo...

Maybe go as far as LoM'ing a little Resist Force into Transport(LoM's are cheaper at OP's, btw)...

P.S.
As an APU, I find firemobs to be piss easy....

joran420
21-10-04, 01:47
rofl as a APU i get smoked by firemobs

Spoon
21-10-04, 01:51
rofl as a APU i get smoked by firemobs

heh...

3rd person, medium fire belt and about 45 Fire resist in CON....

:confused:

solling
21-10-04, 01:51
i make tooooooons of money on fire mobs its easy as hell
as an apu

Spoon
21-10-04, 01:54
i make tooooooons of money on fire mobs its easy as hell
as an apu

See joran.....

you nib....

:lol:

joran420
21-10-04, 02:06
yeh but i can solo teh caves :P ......sometimes

BlackDove
21-10-04, 02:35
Those medkits sure come in handy, don't they? :p

40$Poser
21-10-04, 03:51
I made 2 mil on my spy by leveling to cap dex.

then that damn gambling NPC... resulted in me going to 30k.

Best bet, classic cash via leveling.

Glok
21-10-04, 04:02
I should mention how much I make with the setup in my previous post... it is 200-300k per hour, depending on luck with slots, and how many times I am interrupted with real jobs for other players.

Seven
21-10-04, 08:18
It's all repetitious stuff we've all done for the past two years.

Where's the new stuff, new mobs??
Paying more, but not seeing more.

Seeing less than what I had in NC1 actually..

Bugs Gunny
21-10-04, 09:32
200-300k is less than what my tank makes in an hour of hunting firemobs.

Ravager, titan armor, inquisition pants, recycle tool and 10 free slots in gogo... stack those parts like crazy

darknessfairy
21-10-04, 09:41
i brought cst 150 tools over from nc1 sold them with a barter... :p

altho that money is now gone cos i bought a gaya glove

(we got 6 mill and split it 3 ways)

Other than that, i warbotted the other day and got like loadsa money in the time i was out, and you can sell the tech parts you get :)

OR you can pimp yourself for epic kills. Demand a rezz and that no one can kill you for less than 100k.

OR you can sell that DS in your head ^^ (if you erm have one.. im just assuming)

SynC_187
21-10-04, 10:02
TL150 construction missions pay 14k and take a a couple of mins. They use 75 con grease so about 11k profit.

eLcHi
21-10-04, 10:20
Well, FF used to keep CRP open to all for leveling but some pro-city gankers made them change that ...

You can go level at CRP as a Pro-City ... but you never know if there`s someone with a red = dead attitude around :/

(FF are usually friendly if you`re not on their KOS list ;) )

SorkZmok
21-10-04, 11:12
Research build barter. Fastest way. Probably still too fast.

As for hunting, apu hybrid soloing the chaos caves is great. Although i had my rank stuck at 101 for 2 days, i got shit money then. :p

Another good way is to get a heavy scorpion trike and hunt firemobs. They die very fast, no need to hack em and they give good loot. Lots of junk and armorparts to sell. They just completely suck when it comes to rareparts. (About 1 in 10 doomies/grims/terrors)