PDA

View Full Version : PayByCash and loosing paid playtime?

HedgeHog
20-10-04, 20:15
It's the same question again!

Any news on PayByCash?
Nothing new after MJS replied to me 3. Oct?

And btw did I lose all my NC1 paid play time as I had to wait to get my account upgraded.
In other words:
Do I have the same 7 Days from NC1 still to transfer that I had when NC2 was released or are they gone now?
Those 7 days aren't much but... I have 4 other accounts too with various "prepaid" time.

-HedgeHog-

Odin
20-10-04, 21:06
At this point it looks like PayByCash will not be an option. They insist on the usage of CDKeys. We are currently in the process of setting up PayPal as an alternative provider at this time. Any other billing related issues need to go to account@neocron.com

Birkoff
20-10-04, 21:20
paypal..... a real company... w00t....

Nice one.

phunqe
20-10-04, 21:57
We are currently in the process of setting up PayPal as an alternative provider at this time.

Very very nice. You'll get a whole bunch of players (old/new) playing with this move, no doubt :) :)

BlackDove
20-10-04, 22:56
Pay Pal rocks.

You get that, and it's all a nice slope downhill from there.

Glok
20-10-04, 22:58
Just make sure PayPal is set up BEFORE the box version(s) come out. :)

[TgR]KILLER
20-10-04, 23:21
yea paypal sounds good actualy can pay myself then. paypal > c2p

Lothar IB
20-10-04, 23:46
can we switch to paypal from c2p once it is set up?

Odin
20-10-04, 23:47
Should be able to cancel and reactivate with PayPal once that current subscription period ends. I'll bring it up though to ensure that.

nobody2004
21-10-04, 00:30
At this point it looks like PayByCash will not be an option. They insist on the usage of CDKeys. We are currently in the process of setting up PayPal as an alternative provider at this time. Any other billing related issues need to go to account@neocron.com

Am I right in assuming PayPal DOES require a CC ?

Not that much of a problem for US (or me), but I know quiet some players in Europe were waiting for PBC because CC was not required ...

(What exactly is the pb with CDkeys ?)

Thanatos
22-10-04, 12:41
Actually we are working on setting up Paybycash, and Paypal is one of the payment options they offer. There are still a few problems to be worked out (e.g. how to transfer the remaining play time from NC1 accounts), but we should be able to test the system sometime next week. Payment by Paybycash should be available within a couple of weeks.

phunqe
22-10-04, 12:54
Actually we are working on setting up Paybycash, and Paypal is one of the payment options they offer. There are still a few problems to be worked out (e.g. how to transfer the remaining play time from NC1 accounts), but we should be able to test the system sometime next week. Payment by Paybycash should be available within a couple of weeks.

*default sex emote*

:)

Dribble Joy
22-10-04, 13:05
*default sex emote*

:)
*Concurs*

nobody2004
22-10-04, 13:15

Great move Thanathos.

Not to argue, but just to make sure we do understand each other, Odin's previous statement "At this point it looks like PayByCash will not be an option" is obsolete, right ?

All Neocron fans, be it in the US or Europe, thank you for sorting this out Thanathos :)

msdong
22-10-04, 14:20
Am I right in assuming PayPal DOES require a CC ?

no you dont, i have a paypal acc and send money in there from my bank when i make a payment- its not that easy as direct debit but works fine for me.

the only "problem" i sometimes have is that shops have a 1 day limit on money transfer and the money from bank to paypal takes about 2-3 days.

Dim
22-10-04, 17:40
sex u very much.. and thanks too :)