PDA

View Full Version : Switching faction & Epics

Nemo55
20-10-04, 19:59
As far as i heard, you can switch faction if you have at least 50 sympathy with the faction you want to join. While this is tempting, there are some questions i couldnt find answered yet.

1) Can you switch faction after doing the epic for your current faction?

2) If yes, can you do the epic for your new faction too when you've already done the epic for your old faction (maybe even do all epics by switching to every faction one after another)?

3) Can you switch back to a faction you left (with or without having done the epic for that faction)?

4) Do you loose sympathy with other factions when switching ? (e.g. i have high sympathy with both pro and anti city factions, do i loose pro city sympathy if i join an anti city faction?)

Thx in advance

Herbitt
20-10-04, 20:02
1> Yes

2> Yes you can do all epics regardless of which ones you've done before and you can switch to any faction you want (if you have 50 sympathy with them and 300k to pay for the move).

3> Yes you can go back, but you have to pay 300k.

4> ermmm... cant remember :S but i think you do.....

FireWarrior
20-10-04, 20:04
4) All Symp gets reset when you switch factions iirc

Birkoff
20-10-04, 21:31
4) All Symp gets reset when you switch factions iirc

haha, i wish :D

Nah you lose/gain a bit of sympathy arccording to the factions hostiles you are joining i believe.

i think u lsoe a bit off symp in the faction you are losing what ever faction your joining though