PDA

View Full Version : NF in Doy?

naimex
20-10-04, 16:48
Can we have one soon please ??

I canīt adjust to neocron 2 combat, and I canīt hit anything in nc2..

So I need an NF to get used to it..

And itīs still a gank fest...
in fact itīs so bad I still havenīt been able to leave doy without getting killed.

So can we please ?

Please vote if you are for or against this, and feel free to comment on anything related to topic.

hudsonbeck
20-10-04, 16:53
Yes... We need one bad.

Vote Yes!

Rate 5 Stars!

Hudson

Argent
20-10-04, 17:03
I don't want NF to DoY.

I want an alternative NF. Something more cruel....

Tratos
20-10-04, 17:20
They have one, but it needs fixing >_<

Please add WarGames fixs higher on your fix list KK!

So, yeah bring on wargames already :p

in fact....all the locked areas....

Ascension
20-10-04, 17:40
Tratos add that to ya sig! ;)

Tratos
20-10-04, 17:48
teh big orange words of the me have been changed :p heh

Please kk, i need the practise, lol

Ascension
20-10-04, 17:59
Nice.. Also Club Veronique is closed o_O :(

[TgR]KILLER
20-10-04, 18:01
they we could leave doy :P and we dit.. just got killed by a rhino :( saw you to late..

but tbh nai NF training wouldn't have helped today vs that rhino lol. but yea we need a NF.. we got one but its closed :/

Birkoff
20-10-04, 18:11
More important things to be done before that IMO.

If you want to NF... go to NC.

fix wox... drones.... the game first.

Heavyporker
20-10-04, 18:36
Guys... isn't the Tsunami's (or BD's, considering the current state of affairs) DoY NF called "WARGAMES" and in one of their held sectors?

I distinctly remember seeing screenies of that.

Jesterthegreat
20-10-04, 18:40
Guys... isn't the Tsunami's (or BD's, considering the current state of affairs) DoY NF called "WARGAMES" and in one of their held sectors?

I distinctly remember seeing screenies of that.

everyone says its closed / broken and someone still points out its there?

should be fixed, but its low priority when compared to drones / woc / mem leak

:edit: as it should be

Heavyporker
20-10-04, 18:41
ok, that's suckage, considering that KK showed WarGames a long time ago, and that its basically a clone of Neocron's NeoFrag.

But maybe they're doing different maps for WarGames?

Because that would fucking rule.

Especially a Dome analogue of the NeoTerra deck. You know, a deck of what the Dome was before the war(s).

*drools*

BlackDove
20-10-04, 19:07
Maybe if we kill the guard in front of it, it will magically open?

:p

giga191
20-10-04, 19:35
Nice.. Also Club Veronique is closed o_O :(
So is the pussy club. It looks ok to me though..... from the screenies I've seen of course :o

I think that WarGames should have a few arenas which link up with the NC ones (so you can fight people in NC from DoY)

Ascension
20-10-04, 21:11
Im curious as to why people vote NO and either dont post why are just brush other their opininion.. Obviously there is a 'War-games' in DoY its just not open yet..

Im just curious as to why people voted NO? ;)

Tostino
20-10-04, 21:53
I made a post about this in closed beta and they said that "It will be fixed very soon" :rolleyes:

G.0.D.
20-10-04, 22:58
Wouldent it be nice if TH have a neofrag? That way pro and anty city fighters could neo-frag each other with out the worry of being gang rapped on the way to it.

(eXo) Opaleye
20-10-04, 23:11
NF is a pro city entertainmant facility and Doy has a similar facility that has not yet been opened for business. So I have to say no to this idea IMHO.

The NF in the city is not that hard however to get to as its right by the PP exit and I see alot of DOY runners have already found this out and are using it.

So go to the city and test your skills - then take the subway to the midle of the city and show those that oppose your ideals just how to properly sex a red runner :lol: :lol: :lol:

greendonkeyuk
21-10-04, 00:35
Wouldent it be nice if TH have a neofrag? That way pro and anty city fighters could neo-frag each other with out the worry of being gang rapped on the way to it.

i vote yes to this idea.

Jesterthegreat
21-10-04, 12:50

i think all NF should be moved to a neutral area. something like the twister bar in the middle of the wastes, a non safe zone, but with guards who attack weapons.

Darth Slayer
21-10-04, 14:27
And itīs still a gank fest...
in fact itīs so bad I still havenīt been able to leave doy without getting killed.

Eh ? Where do you go to get killed all the time ? I've had no problems at all. Sure I've been attacked and I've done the attacking but I've not seen any gank fest's ?
El Farid atm seems a popular destination for Pkers of both factions, not 'cough' I've been adding to that problem..... :D
But yes I'd like to see a DOY version of NF.

Scorpius.

naimex
21-10-04, 14:33
Eh ? Where do you go to get killed all the time ? I've had no problems at all. Sure I've been attacked and I've done the attacking but I've not seen any gank fest's ?
El Farid atm seems a popular destination for Pkers of both factions, not 'cough' I've been adding to that problem..... :D
But yes I'd like to see a DOY version of NF.

Scorpius.

doesnīt matter where I go...

I havenīt left DoY to go anywhere yet without getting killed..

Jesterthegreat
21-10-04, 14:36
doesnīt matter where I go...

I havenīt left DoY to go anywhere yet without getting killed..

out of curiosity is it enemies or allies?

oh and when leaving DoY for the first time i tend to VentrueWarp. (not that i have had any problems the few times i have wandered out of the Guardian Gate)

Darth Slayer
21-10-04, 14:50

oh and when leaving DoY for the first time i tend to VentrueWarp. (not that i have had any problems the few times i have wandered out of the Guardian Gate)
Not been attacked yet by allies tho some of my clanmates have. Been attacked in FA sector twice now, once on my tank and I killed that PP spy and once on Scorpius and I stealthed and ran. But apart from that things have been pretty quiet for me.

Scorpius.

naimex
21-10-04, 14:50

enemies...

I seem to be a location on the world map or something, always meet enemies and I always die..

Only been attacked twice by an ally

first time was mixed ally and enemy, but i got an apology from them for that... it was an epic thing.. they didnīt kill me then.. but i got killed about 3 zones later by an enemy.

second was when i was trying to remember clan apt password, when I got attacked by a runner I knew was in an allied faction.