PDA

View Full Version : problems cancling acct

neuromancer99
20-10-04, 13:55
ok i have cancled my nc 1 acct's and got the confermation emails . but when i try to upgrade my acct to nc2 it is still saying that my acct is active? can someone plz help me

Bugs Gunny
20-10-04, 13:58
Go to the worldpay (i think it's called that) site and cancel your account with them too. Otherwise it takes a while to get processed.

20-10-04, 16:02
ok i have cancled my nc 1 acct's and got the confermation emails . but when i try to upgrade my acct to nc2 it is still saying that my acct is active? can someone plz help me

I had an issue where my NC1 account was definately cancelled (had been for months) but the NC2 signup still said it was active

Email support and they'll fix it for you

phunqe
20-10-04, 16:37

Try waiting like 30 minutes to 1 hour. It takes some time to negotiate the cancellation between WorldPay and Reakktor.
After that period you should get another cancellation mail, this time from WorldPay themselves (the first one you get is from Reakktor).
You could go and cancel at WorldPay directly, but I waited rather than having something screwed up in the automeated process :p

EDIT: Well I see now it was about 2 hours ago, so you should have received the scond mail. If not, just mail account support as suggested :)

Vithar
20-10-04, 16:40
If it is still not canceled by now, then email account@neocron.com detailing the situation and they will help you.

Good luck!

V

Odin
20-10-04, 21:21
This happens when you try to cancel the account while in payment default. You will need to cancel it directly via Worldpay. If you do not have your Worldpay login you can mail account@neocron.com and we can supply your futurepay ID which combined with your email will retrieve your login for Worldpay through their site.