PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

neuromancer99
20-10-04, 13:27
this is going out to all the people in the game who know me i should be comming to nc2 tonight. i finnaly got it in stalled on my comp and i have my fingers crossed that c2p doesnt give me any hassle. someone give me a rundown on doy. what r the new areas like where to buy drugs and shit and all that good stuff.

phunqe
20-10-04, 17:00
this is going out to all the people in the game who know me i should be comming to nc2 tonight. i finnaly got it in stalled on my comp and i have my fingers crossed that c2p doesnt give me any hassle. someone give me a rundown on doy. what r the new areas like where to buy drugs and shit and all that good stuff.

Hello and welcome. I haven't seen you around, so I'll take a guess on that you're new :)

I think our nice GM Mr. Akuji said it best:

At the threadstarter welcome to neocron, we hope you enjoy your stay, the exits are her....he.....and er.......

THERE IS NO ESCAPE AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....

;)

Enjoy.

As for DoY, I'm pro city. I was playing in DoY during the closed and open betas but I figure much have changed. Also, I'm a bit lazy to start a DoY char at the moment (i.e I let other's alts go there instead) :p

Spermy
20-10-04, 17:39
Hmm rundowns...

Okay - Basic shops in DoY -

Dragon drugs = Medicare

Fist = Cannons and armours + turrets

Boobs and guns = Pistols (HT and lo tech), also same deal for rifles. Armours, drones etc.

Psi store = Yakarma.

No Yakarmas in Neocron now - smugglers in PP3 instead - at the old yakarma shop and the A+W(?) near the Industrial area entrance.

General switcharound of all shops in NC

Better Loot drops - Better tradeskiller missions ( still being tweaked AFAIK)

Gliders Bombers etc

TH is a safe zone - a few sentry turrets around outside still - so be careful getting there if you are pro city.

Plaza 2 tradeskillers are all back in plaza 1.

DoY centre ( zone 06 i think) is the main meeting area for dome of york, If you start in the norther half - (BD / tsunami?) It's signed from those zones - you can't miss it. Southern zones - just follow signs to tsunami - until you see the doy centre signs.

Juggernat facility = pain.
WOC labs = PAIN!
Regants legacy - mutieless at the mo - in the wooden village area - you can buy L2 Imps from smugglers.

Tank Armour - I dunno - I remember it being in MB.
Psi - Escador? not sure...
PE - ProtoParm lab entrance ( from plaza)
Spy - TH

Guards in NC do parashock style freeziness so be aware of that when raiding/ misbehaving ( at least I think it's still like that)

Hack net is a wee bit tricky at first - you drift a little when you move - mobs are pretty hard so be careful - maps are available of DoY and Hacknet - just google them. Some DBs are acting up still - so you can't use them in HN. You need Icebreaker spines - which can be recycled from Hacknert mob drops - recipes are secret.

That's all from the top of my head - I might be wrong in places - so don't shoot me! Hope this helps dude - and welcome back! :D