PDA

View Full Version : Garbagemen make good cash too.

Bugs Gunny
20-10-04, 10:12
So, last night i was on my hacker spy, no armor no imps just stealth III and some hacktools. He's poor as hell, since he started out in hacknet, lost all his cash dying to overpowered mobs, and then finaly getting V0.3 softwares built.

So what is a poor hacker to do? I decide to put my stealth in slot I, three hacktools on the other slots and just run around the city looking for belts.
Als i i was looting trashcans here and there. You know you get around 600 nc for weaponmods, and the armor parts 1-3 are good for recycling up or handing in to a constructor. A total noob could get money faster cleaning up garbage than running missions for cash. Also he could put some points into recycle, get a tool and recycle armors from junk and then sell em to other noobs.

Btw... running around pp3, ind oz 1 and 2 for 30 mins i found in belts:

4 slot tl3 heal, 1 cool archer compaion rifle, 1 2 slot shelter, 1 hacktool, inq4 pants, 1 medpack.

At no risk of losing my pa, imps or anything.

sebastien
20-10-04, 10:24
lol that's awesome!

NC2 gets props for giving you lots of different ways to have fun and play your toon. Looks like you just discovered one that I would have never thought of ;)

Spermy
20-10-04, 10:27
Seb - stay away from him! You don't know where he's been!

Rummaging al day thru belts and dustbins - That smell will stick on you laddy! Theres no such thing as showers in neocron!

Heavyporker
20-10-04, 18:42
well, he could take a bath in the Jeriko lakes....

StryfeX
20-10-04, 19:07
well, he could take a bath in the Jeriko lakes....And play with the friendly dragonflies while he's at it. :p

--Stryfe

giga191
20-10-04, 19:39
YAY garbage cans are fun.... just watch out for the needles when you put your hand down one. I made every all the recyclable weapons, all the lvl 3 noob vests, a book 8| and 29 DoY eyes