PDA

View Full Version : The protopharm FSM

spongeb0b
20-10-04, 08:49
ok why has protopharm got no useful items for sale? really I meen all they sell is the experimental heart, which being honest not many people use, oh yeah they sell the mnpu parts as well but i understand these are sold elsewhere as well as protopharm? o_O

anyway my point is why dont protopharm get something good like winnah medikits that heal as fast as a TL3 heal? or the Filter hearts? actually give them all hearts... or even backs... are they sold anywhere yet? i cant find them if they aren't sold can PP have them? at the moment my protopharm trader has nothing to live for its depressing GIVE US SOMETHING GOOD!!!!!!! :(

anyway input pls? your feelings?

QuakCow
20-10-04, 09:09
i think all FSM are borked..tt fsm sels wp 1-7 o_O and someyes and thats pretty much it, i was hoping for a gun or something...and doesnt pp fsm sell medical substances?

spongeb0b
20-10-04, 09:15
oh yeah he does.... name me something that needs medical substances tho? oh wait there is nothing useful :p

QuakCow
20-10-04, 09:26
erm various antidoted and debuff thingies use medical substances...

Spermy
20-10-04, 10:05
oh yeah he does.... name me something that needs medical substances tho? oh wait there is nothing useful :p

YARRR! THAR BE DRUGS! - I dunno what can be BP'd But go harrass people in TH for drugs and stuff.

PP are a pharmacy company ( I can't spell the pharamcuetical word thingy...)
They aren't like;y to carry anything other than tranq guns dude. :)

Sorin
20-10-04, 10:33
I think it would make sense for them to at least have all the other level 2 hearts as well. Seeing as how the hearts help with the blood circulation and filtering. They could be developing the hearts to work in concert with their pharmaceutical products.

I don't think the FSMs are done yet. Or at least I hope to God they aren't. Many of them are far too barren. Why bother working up 90 sympathy if you're only going to get 1 or 2 helpful items, or sometimes none at all? (excepting the obvious things like licenses and clan keys and the like).

darknessfairy
20-10-04, 10:38
I agree, We haven't really got anything good tbh... I personally have never used medical substances, and i haven't got a constructor, so the MNPU parts are pretty useless to me. I could do with a FH2 tho :)

P.S ... Babeh, it's mean not meen. How many times do i have to tell you?

IceStorm
20-10-04, 11:04
erm various antidoted and debuff thingies use medical substances...Do they? I could've sworn last time I tried to make some it said it couldn't research it, but perhaps I was trying to clone...

jernau
20-10-04, 11:22
Last time I ressed any drugs (some time ago I admit) they were made from chems.

A lot of the FSMs seem poor - the CM one is just as bad. I heard a rumour PP were meant to have improved medi-kits but maybe that was BS.

IceStorm
20-10-04, 11:46
I heard a rumour PP were meant to have improved medi-kits but maybe that was BS.It wasn't BS. It was in the original item distribution thread.

jernau
20-10-04, 13:17
It wasn't BS. It was in the original item distribution thread.
And KK's word is gospel ;).

Riddle
20-10-04, 13:30
at the moment my protopharm trader has nothing to live for its depressing GIVE US SOMETHING GOOD!!!!!!!

errrr. Join another faction???? :lol:

I agree, We haven't really got anything good tbh... I personally have never used medical substances

:D :D :D :eek: :D

hudsonbeck
20-10-04, 15:57

:D :D :D :eek: :D

What faction?

Fallen Angels?
Then he can get some exp bones and a freezer cannon :rolleyes: :D

I really hope they change the stock FSM's carry.

Hudson

Tycho C
20-10-04, 16:29
I'm all for the revamping as well. the TSU FSM sells nothing but clan keys and licenses, and the mnpu parts. No special items.