PDA

View Full Version : sex!!!!!

THE_TICK!!!!
19-10-04, 18:27
man i tell ya..what an addicting word..since i started playin neocron..ive had a severe SEXING problem...i do it everywhere...if i enter a chat room guess what the first thing i say is...OMG n0000000 sex ? if i see a fellow neocron player on msn...damned if i dont start off the convo with......SEX BITCH SEX...wow...i am surely neocracked !!

El_MUERkO
19-10-04, 18:29
You back from the desert or playing from Kuwait?

(eXo) Opaleye
19-10-04, 19:15
COORSLIGHT ?

You gotta change that name bro.
Them jerks are promising 2 million in anti gun legislation money and just got dumped by the pro-rodeo association as the official sponsor due to this being anti-lifestyle to the profession.

sorry - not a flame.

Just cought my eye and my personal gripe today :p

Sorin
19-10-04, 19:27
Yeah I agree. I want to open most conversations with "sex" now, but always have to try so hard to hold back, because no one would understand what I mean. I'd probably get fucked up looks or get slapped 90% of the time.

THE_TICK!!!!
20-10-04, 06:10
COORSLIGHT ?

You gotta change that name bro.
Them jerks are promising 2 million in anti gun legislation money and just got dumped by the pro-rodeo association as the official sponsor due to this being anti-lifestyle to the profession.

sorry - not a flame.

Just cought my eye and my personal gripe today :p WHAT those sorry SOB's hmm sooo ima have to get rid of my coorslight shirt when im bulldoggin :( crap !! thanks for the info..damn pantie waste beer...now what am i gonna drink :(.....naaa merko still out here..and cant play yet..you will know when im home :)