PDA

View Full Version : Logging in/out

Birkoff
19-10-04, 15:24
The NC2 novelty quickly wore off... OP wars haven't changed.... WOC isn't implemented and I'm bored out of my mind of epics.

Does anyone else fidn themseves logging in then logging out faster than they used to in NC1?

It jsut hit me i logged on coms.. logged in.. stood aroudn wodnering what to do for about 5 mins.... found out thersnoting and logged out.

Just wondering if its jsut me.

I don't even get a chance to have a laugh on coms... the game hasn't gotthe staying power :S

Dribble Joy
19-10-04, 15:31
No...

Shinto
19-10-04, 15:31
i generally log in and out, cos ive still got 2 str levels to get back on my tank that KK stripped away from me and im still annoyed over that

plus cant be arsed doing bio epic atm and its like the game is worse performance than NC1 for me so i often end up logging in frustration.

people done a lot of whineing asking for DOY, tbh no i got it, think i was happier with NC1

Spermy
19-10-04, 15:36
Meh - Only reason I log in and out so often is uni work and other commitments at the mo -

got a lotta epics to do - and some PA to get - want to get all my stats sorted - do WOC and stuuf - plenty to keep me happy - but I ain't powering it like most peoples - the novelty is gonna wear off if you power it anyhow, why don't you wander down to the ceres labs and get hunt for some disks, it's interesting to say the least!

Bugs Gunny
19-10-04, 15:41
I'd sign up right away to get back in NC1.... except for the gliders... i want those in NC1 too then.

Yeh, it is quite boring to do all the epics, whilst strugling for cash to change factions.
Two more weeks and most will be set up with what they need.

[TgR]KILLER
19-10-04, 15:44
actualy doing stuff now.. i'm used to 1 char and was bored out of my mind end of nc1. stoot on tables for hours talking or being afk lol..

just made a new researcher spy yesterday leveling now.. and got loads of things to do with 4 chars :) actualy having fun hehe.

Birkoff
19-10-04, 15:45
I'd sign up right away to get back in NC1.... except for the gliders... i want those in NC1 too then.

Yeh, it is quite boring to do all the epics, whilst strugling for cash to change factions.
Two more weeks and most will be set up with what they need.

I have everything i need I'm jsut bored... I've epics i don't need just to keep myself doing something.

I dunno i used to love NC1... was never bored really but NC2 i just don't know what im suppsoed to do... dunno wh yas nothing has chanegd that dramaticly.

I've some back to my PC to see if n e 1 has replied to this topic instead of to tplay the game. I think that says a lot
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't think I've played for more than 3 hours in ages (except the times when WOC was supposidly fixed) *sigh*

KILLER']actualy doing stuff now.. i'm used to 1 char and was bored out of my mind end of nc1. stoot on tables for hours talking or being afk lol..

just made a new researcher spy yesterday leveling now.. and got loads of things to do with 4 chars :) actualy having fun hehe.
I wish i was like that
I've got:

A 6mil from int capped monk
A 90/90 hacker which is borign to lvl in hackner now for more than one reason (I've done about 6 epics to keep busy)
A Dex 50 droner i half enjoy but I seem to end up with huge monitor shaped holes in the walls every time i log her on... god knows why.
A near capped APU (Just lommed apu from hybrid as it seemed fun at the time)

JustIn_Case
19-10-04, 15:46
Well, when i read "Level 3 spines now in game" in the patchnotes ill be loggin in more. Atm i only got my hacker and im boored of HackNet atm.

Dribble Joy
19-10-04, 15:50
WoC is working, it's just that there is a slight glitch in the xp reader in part of the NPC scripts.

Bugs Gunny
19-10-04, 16:00
Hehehe, yeah if i had know i would have brought along all the HBB3 and STR3 spines i could in quickbelt slots and sell em off for 500k a pop.

Birkoff
19-10-04, 17:14
WoC is working, it's just that there is a slight glitch in the xp reader in part of the NPC scripts.

So its not working.... lol

Shinto
19-10-04, 17:31
i just had a big day in game..........i bought a new tech haven apartment....wooooooowwwwww the excitment never stops :p

Crest
19-10-04, 17:42
The NC2 novelty quickly wore off... OP wars haven't changed.... WOC isn't implemented and I'm bored out of my mind of epics.

Does anyone else fidn themseves logging in then logging out faster than they used to in NC1?

It jsut hit me i logged on coms.. logged in.. stood aroudn wodnering what to do for about 5 mins.... found out thersnoting and logged out.

Just wondering if its jsut me.

I don't even get a chance to have a laugh on coms... the game hasn't gotthe staying power :S

I find it more fun, stealth into doy, whip out a rifle, and kill ... and then repeat ..

So between last few levels of spy, and pking I am doing epics .... I havent even touched myAPU and Tank, and My PPu is still in limbo, not even on NC2 yet .. .So think its been ok ... I agree though, not too many new and cool things ... Once you get lost 500 times in doy it gets boring ....

Candaman
19-10-04, 19:04

no actually ur wrong if u read thana's post properly the bug is the fact u can't gain xp over the cap limit and to start woc u need X amount of xp over cap

Birkoff
19-10-04, 21:12
no actually ur wrong if u read thana's post properly the bug is the fact u can't gain xp over the cap limit and to start woc u need X amount of xp over cap

Might have a reason to log in soon then