PDA

View Full Version : Money Exploits?

QuickFix
19-10-04, 12:29
I am not accusing people of this or anything, just curious as to how this is possible.

i noticed on the 3rd day of retail someone had 17mill?

how is this possible?

now on day 21? or 22? there are more than a full page of people who have more than 12mill so thats what 20 a page?

how is this possible?

no accusations please, just money making tips for me :D

Original monk
19-10-04, 12:35
EEK ya got the word exploit in youre threadtitle !

i dont have any moneymakingtips tough :/

Cruiser
19-10-04, 12:36
i got most of my money by using a 2nd account and filling 20 quickbelt slots with cst tools and selling using a barter at YO's. Then i went to the gambling npcs and won a bit more, but still i only had like 10mil max. The peeps with 17mil might have got lucky with the gambling npc? ;)

Birkoff
19-10-04, 12:39
4x4 tanks used to cost like 35k to make nad could sell for 300k.

Its fixed now i believe.... i think thats how lots of people made cash.

QuickFix
19-10-04, 12:39
EEK ya got the word exploit in youre threadtitle !

i dont have any moneymakingtips tough :/

and your point is?

there is no forum rule that dictates the word cannot be used, there is a rule saying you cannot discuss exploits. but i am not discussing them, i simply asked if it was possible to get this amount of money by conventional methods.

QuickFix
19-10-04, 12:43
4x4 tanks used to cost like 35k to make nad could sell for 300k.

Its fixed now i believe.... i think thats how lots of people made cash.

so in the first 2 days of retail, someone made a next char with 90 symp, managed to locate the parts to build a rhino, also aquired a rhino key, ressed the keys multiple times, and the parts multiple times, then got enough money to make 57 Rhinos which is 35k * 57 = 2mill approx

then sold all the keys in the first 2 days of play.

oh did i also forget, they downloaded nc2 and patched in those first 48 hours................. hmmm powergaming i guess
:rolleyes:

Birkoff
19-10-04, 12:53
erm.... the BPs are all got in hacknet so thats easy.... 250k profet per key..... It wouldn't of exactly been hard.... 90 symp jsut means killing a anti city chr for half hour. And the construction tools they brought over gave them the initial cash. Say they got 3mil from keys thats

Can you imagine howe much cashthat is if they made rhinos from all that money in jsut one run?

QuickFix
19-10-04, 12:56
well just goes to show, KK planned the well.

feel free to close this now

Tupac
19-10-04, 13:18
great so KK wipe my 160 mill in nc1 because they say the economy was fucked caus of exploits... yet shit is just hapening same way all over again

flawl3ss
19-10-04, 13:22
There was a gambling exploit, it has been fixed but ppl still have their money.

Dribble Joy
19-10-04, 13:23
The rhino/APC 'exploit' was fixed afaik.

Personaly, the amount of money OPs give should be either removed/dramatically reduced. That's where all the mad amounts of cash come from.

Nidhogg
19-10-04, 14:38
There may as well be a ban on the word exploit as no discussion of any level or degree related to that topic is allowed. Closed by mutual consent.

N