PDA

View Full Version : The diversity, the nudity, the swears!

MaGn0lia
19-10-04, 12:21
[ edited ]Personally I liked the black and asian skins, now my thug PE looks like Tobey Maguire and should I say, I'd like him to be a tad more badass and little less pussy face. Can we get the mean lean killing machine skins back? please. And it would be cool to somehow remove the helmet from PA while moving in secure areas, the PA models are beefy enough but I'd like to see my possible mean face. The current models are skinny nerds all of them. Hell my spy looks like Christian Bale from The Machinist.

Dribble Joy
19-10-04, 13:14
ANd bring back the giant afros!!!!

MaGn0lia
19-10-04, 13:22
Hehe good one DJ, would be cool to see the helmet on top of the afro because it didn't fit on head :D

El_MUERkO
19-10-04, 13:32
I agree with all of the above, wheres the ethnic diversity and bad ass afros, my NC1 PE looked like a scary ass mexican dude hense the name Elison Muerte, now Elison looks like a member of The Backstreet Boys O_o

Idola
19-10-04, 13:38
No "non-white" skins? What the heck are you talking about? I've just gone through the character customisation screen and counted a fair few non-white skins and textures.

J. Folsom
19-10-04, 13:48
No "non-white" skins? What the heck are you talking about? I've just gone through the character customisation screen and counted a fair few non-white skins and textures.
I think the biggest problem is there are more white skins then there are non-white ones.

Though it's partly class dependant...

Tycho C
19-10-04, 14:49
The current models are so cheap. Have you seen the size of your hands ?
Looks like KK mapped a monkey

ArgieD
19-10-04, 14:52
If you guys want "darker" skins for your characters, then fiddle with the brightness & contrast :lol:

MkVenner
19-10-04, 14:55
theres not many non-white Spy and PE skins, but my tank isn't white, Raze

Bugs Gunny
19-10-04, 15:19
They should have models for dead players too. For instance you get burned by firemobs, your are black and crispy. You die from poison, you look green and realy realy sick. Die from holy lightning you are crispy and have sparks come off you.

This should add "collor" to the game :-)

MasterBee
19-10-04, 15:40
[ edited ]

El_MUERkO
19-10-04, 18:32
I think the biggest problem is there are more white skins then there are non-white ones.

Though it's partly class dependant...

Some of the skin colours can be changed but many of the faces still look Caucasian, just with a tan.

Vithar
19-10-04, 18:53
Feel free to discuss the skin options available to you and to request that KK add some diversity in their appearance, but leave race and your personal views regarding it out of the conversation.

V

El_MUERkO
19-10-04, 18:58
Vith hit KK with a stick and make them give us some diversity, or even tell they will make more models/skins when they get time.

J. Folsom
19-10-04, 18:59
Some of the skin colours can be changed but many of the faces still look Caucasian, just with a tan.
I know, I meant stuff like facial structure, eye colour, etc. as well.

zii
19-10-04, 19:00
I want a face with a really big nose. Just like Pinochio after he's told six lies.

MaGn0lia
20-10-04, 07:55
I think just changing the texture on the head/hands isn't enough, we need different heads aswell. This can be done with minor detail changes to the original model, should be easy enough.

And KK needs to study basic anatomy, the models are too skinny for them to be anywhere near healthy.

spongeb0b
20-10-04, 09:19
And KK needs to study basic anatomy, the models are too skinny for them to be anywhere near healthy.

then again they are at war and under the opression of the evil lion reeza... or live in that shit heap of a city on the other side of the wastes... DOY i think its name was.... anyway when was the last time you fed your character real food? eh? eh? :p

MaGn0lia
20-10-04, 09:41
Yeah but how many underfed guys can run like 100mph and jump their own height? Not to mention they can carry like 100pounds with them all the time. So I think it is time to wrap some muscles around those twigs eh.

I knew that someone was going to try that excuse on me ;)

sebastien
20-10-04, 10:31
I think the character models are definitely the weakest part of the game's graphics. The environments are not bad at all, terrain is pretty good. Power armor models are nice. But players look really odd, especially their movements. And most of the models for mobs are quite dated I think.

Overall the game is nice enough to look at. But I am still hoping that part of the directx 9 upgrades in neocron's engine will allow us to get some new models in game.

Idola
20-10-04, 12:40
I think just changing the texture on the head/hands isn't enough, we need different heads aswell. This can be done with minor detail changes to the original model, should be easy enough.

They survived a nuclear holocaust. I don't think a bit of underweight-ness is a problem, personally. :p

spongeb0b
20-10-04, 13:31
actually their ancestors survived the blasts... but meh... :lol:

Bugs Gunny
20-10-04, 13:59
Which would explain the unnaturaly large lips mutations :-)

MaGn0lia
20-10-04, 14:31
And male inherit baldness, especially on those imbred tanks.