PDA

View Full Version : NC 1 / NC Classic (Official response please)

SolarisPrime
18-10-04, 13:42
Hi!

As far as I know, the original plan was to make an NC Classic server, where ppl can transfer their chars too... personally I wasn't really happy about that, and now I start to hope that the NC1 servers stay as they were. It's not very pleasant to be unsure about this, as after every bit of playing I have to prepare my chars for transfer since I don't know when or whether the servers will get shut down and replaced by a single classic server. So please tell me if I can feel safe on the current server, or have to be afraid of losing the stuff I collected for 2 years.

Question 1: Servers Stay / Servers will be replaced by one Classic Server
Question 2: IF replaced: When?

Thanks in advance.

[TgR]KILLER
18-10-04, 13:53
from what i heard there isn't more then 10 people or so playing nc1 so i doubt they will make a server for nc1 only would be more logical for them to cut away nc1 payments and keep nc1 just up for a month or so more.

also if i dit read all the planfiles well the char backup for NC1 > NC2 is the same char backup as for NC1 > NC1 ( if there ever be a separate server ) but don't quote me on that. but if it is there is no sence in prepairing your chars every day when you log off.

even if they gonna make a separate nc1 sever i doubt it will be there soon since they are mighty busy with nc2 atm.

msdong
18-10-04, 13:57
better send a mail to helpdesk or account !?

SolarisPrime
18-10-04, 14:40
Thanks. I really hope they'll at least announce it before anything changes. And I'll also try helpdesk. But first I'll wait a bit, maybe someone drops an official statement here. Would be good, I guess I'm not the only one who wants to know.