PDA

View Full Version : *Whoa* Dex Eyes ? + (1000's posts for me btw)

___T-X____
18-10-04, 11:54
Are these ingame, and how do i get one ?

DoY Material Analyzer DEX+1 REC+10
DoY Retina Repair Coordinator DEX+1 REP+10
DoY Vehicle Coordination Linkage DEX+1 VHC+10

Thanks in Adv.

And yay ! its my 1000th Post !

Sorin
18-10-04, 11:56
I don't know if they changed the recycle recipes for them, but you're supposed to get them by recycling certain parts you get from the DoY mobs in the various DoY tunnels.

I have one because it transfered with me from NC1. Dunno if you can get them in NC2 or not.

___T-X____
18-10-04, 11:57
I don't know if they changed the recycle recipes for them, but you're supposed to get them by recycling certain parts you get from the DoY mobs in the various DoY tunnels.

I have one because it transfered with me from NC1. Dunno if you can get them in NC2 or not.

Great, can you try to BP it for me pls ?

Sorin
18-10-04, 12:00
I would, but:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=116565

:(

Crest
18-10-04, 12:07

How about the recipes, and we go make our own ...

[TgR]KILLER
18-10-04, 12:08
don't think they were bpable you could just recycle them afaik.

Sorin
18-10-04, 12:12
How about the recipes, and we go make our own ...

The recipes we used are here:

http://www.rpgplanet.com/neocron/guides/recyclingrecipes.asp

But I heard that one or two patches after the eyes were introduced, the recipes got changed. Don't know if it's true, and if it is, don't know if it was intentional or by accident.

Birkoff
18-10-04, 12:19
They have been in game for monthsunno why you want one though, arn't u a rifle spy? :S

___T-X____
18-10-04, 12:28
They have been in game for monthsunno why you want one though, arn't u a rifle spy? :S

just havent seen one thast all ....

Crest
18-10-04, 14:50

With 4 chars, i am sure not all 4 chars are rifle spies ... me I have 4 different rifle spies, with exactly the same setup ... the good one, but not all people are like that

zii
18-10-04, 16:12
I got an DoY Retina Repair Coordinator DEX+1 REP+10 from the tranfer from NC1. Not much help, though. Since the Doy tunnel are still there then I suppose you can still recycle then...

Crest
19-10-04, 13:17
did a load of trading on saturn, one guy wanted 1 / 2 slot weapons, and traded MC5 techs, another was prepared to offer DOY eyes for MC5 techs , and so on ....

After trading our wastage I had 9 DOY eyes, 3 of each, then we rolled back and I had None :(