PDA

View Full Version : Cant login..

Token
18-10-04, 10:39
Did the servers crash or were they brought down for patch or what happened? i was kicked from server and cant even login to any part of NC.. i get a error finding page when I open launcher..

Sorin
18-10-04, 11:18
Same here. Launcher takes forever to pop up and when it does it's page not found. And if I start the game directly by clicking client.exe, it takes forever after login and just returns server down or not found or whatever.

Sucks because my H-C tank is sitting all alone in a Chaos Cave :(

MeWhiteWolf
18-10-04, 11:32
just happened to me too, was logged in on 2 machines - lost connection on both. now i have action cancelled in client window and no servers in drop down box.....on both machines..
anyone know which file/s just got corrupted?

sultana
18-10-04, 11:56
Yep, I'm having the same problem aswell, if I launch the client itself, I just get a "cannot connect to server" error :(

MeWhiteWolf
18-10-04, 11:58
i cannot ping the server.
however i can go anywhere else on the internet i like.
is this a security mechanism from level3 gone wrong?
are we being blocked by the server?

Sorin
18-10-04, 11:58
Seeing as how there's not 15 threads all started at the same time about the servers being down, I guess it's an isolated problem. =/ So two of us in California and two of you in Australia. Hmm.............related somehow?

Gimme NC :(

MeWhiteWolf
18-10-04, 12:01
sultana u a telstra cable customer?
and do the other two of u use the same ISP?

sultana
18-10-04, 12:03
Yeah i am o_O Well ADSL but, they're both broadband. Though I'm like you, doing anything I want but play nc :(

Sorin
18-10-04, 12:05
and do the other two of u use the same ISP?

Not sure. I connect through my school, so I dunno if they're their own ISP or if they contract someone.

MeWhiteWolf
18-10-04, 13:02
this problem is spearding it seems another friend of mine was playing got kicked and now can't the first page - well before user/pass!!
What's going on??

MeWhiteWolf
18-10-04, 13:19
IT'S BACK UP :) - try for it guys, guess whatever it was cleared up :)

Sorin
18-10-04, 13:42
Yeah, finally back up. Yay, two hours no word on what happened. :rolleyes: