PDA

View Full Version : Timetables... Wub Wub Wub...

Spermy
18-10-04, 09:31
I wuvvles my uni.

Timetables last year at Middlesbrough were online - you got your pass on registration to get online - no problems at all.

Meanwhile back in sunny Bolton...

Timetables - You get them from reception. Okay, fine. No biggy. Well it IS. Especially when it has the dates and times of lectures and seminars, but no freakin room or module leader to get in touch with.

*Explodes*

Rant over.

Timetables suck.

garyu69
18-10-04, 14:24
mine keeps getting changed everyday.
Sat in a lesson now being told how to create folders. ********!

Well i get Fridays off at least.

Spermy
18-10-04, 14:53
I SHOULD have had monday off - but It was in at 9 to beat the crowds, popped down to the students union to meet a few freinds and JESUS! the line for the LRC ( Where we get the timetables from ) was around the block.

All this because the building that Should have been built by now is still being wired - I want my freaking design studio Dammit!

Another rant - the whole freaking computer department - looks lush as Fook, but the whole freaking network is comprised of those wee black Dell numbers... GAH! And tiny 15"TFTs - christ! I'd rather they stuck with the 17"Crts, there's plenty of room for em.

*rants some more*

garyu69
18-10-04, 15:41
*chuckles*

sounds like my Uni, its currently still half a building site at the moment, although where i do my lectures most of the PC's are ok. Its just the freaking firewall that i need to knock down

Spermy
18-10-04, 16:02
Settled surprisingly quick - but it's not a patch on middlesbrough's uni - Can't wait to get back to boro.