PDA

View Full Version : Farscape: PeaceKeeper Wars

Siygess
17-10-04, 20:56
Just a polite reminder for all you lucky buggers who live in the US, but the mini series of Farscape starts tonight (17th Oct) on Sci-Fi. As any potential 5th series of this show rides on the viewing figures of the mini-series, everyone who has Sci-Fi should watch this, even if they don't like Farscape ;)

..and for us poor sods in the UK, we have to wait until Feb '06 (or so I hear) before Sky shows it. :(

Clive tombstone
17-10-04, 21:45
Ive been waiting for this mini series for a LONG time. God its finally here^^ soo cool hehe.

John Crichton>all :D

PS-we lucky US boyz get it first hehe, sorry you blokes dont get it till feb, but we invented it. Dont feel bad though, I had to wait forever for shaun of the dead to come out, so now where even. :D

Morpheous
17-10-04, 21:50
*Waits patiently for a tvrip*

Damn my geological location. I think i'm UK. Never gone outside to check, but the Gods (ISP) seems to be UK based.

kurai
18-10-04, 03:10
As any potential 5th series of this show rides on the viewing figures of the mini-series, everyone who has Sci-Fi should watch this, even if they don't like Farscape ;)

Farscape > all

Jesterthegreat
18-10-04, 03:14
so... to see if its worth making a series they make a mini series?

how about instead of spending god knows how much on a mini series they just look at the last serieses ratings? :p

kurai
18-10-04, 03:27
This mini-series was made *instead* of a 5th series after people just refused to let Sci-Fi channel kill it off.

The story arcs were always planned out for 5 series, so the mini has a lot of stuff to tie together.

The`any future Farscape projects` that Brian Henson referred to is more likely to be the movie project.

Clive tombstone
18-10-04, 05:35
Rule of thumb, Be greatfull for this, we are LUCKY we got this. So I count my blessings heh.

Heavyporker
18-10-04, 07:03
OMSDOMASOMSODDGGGG

It fucked rocked!!!

I really can't wait for the second part.

Ohh.. ma fuck.... ships blowing up all over and battles to beat star wars, and that was just in the first 15 mins... yesss....

Clive tombstone
18-10-04, 09:14
That was awsome^^ great Tie ins as always, too bad Jewl died :(

hinch
18-10-04, 09:24
the only reason i ever watched it was because of claudia black but after the first 20 episodes or smoething i kinda got into it :) but still claudia black needs to sit on my d***

Heavyporker
18-10-04, 15:53
Its Jool, not Jewl :P

And, no, hinch.

Claudia Black needs to sit on me. MMmmmm.

Heavyporker
19-10-04, 20:15
Watched part two now.

Man.... that was FUCKING AWESOME!

The wormhole weapon tearing apart a planet ruled. Yup, yup.

Is it me, or is the Eidolons the grossest race in Farscape ( I mean, once they go into hellraiser mode or whatever you call that heady-openy-up thing?)