PDA

View Full Version : a 'Rub-your -Face -in -it' Channel

___T-X____
16-10-04, 12:44
A wee story before the reason for my post.

There I was in plaza minding my business loming, when a Low-tech Spy starts libbying me, i manage to get away without stealth !, and get the trusty rog out. Im currently factionless so i ******** the attacker, as im about to get the belt i see them coming back from the GR to get it, so i kindly let them get it and their backpack then pk them again, anyway, this happens four times before i get to -16SL.

they say u wanna die TX, and i said aye, ill be here waiting, so they log while im hacking a belt they missed, anyway, without this dragging on, i finish the hack and am getting plasma CS balls in my face. take a few bursts goto 12 HP, hit the tank a couple of times with the rog and he runs, i thought great im out of here and GR'ed and lived.

Anyway, there needs to be a a 'Rub-your -Face -in -it' Channel because I had to spam trade/ooc as I got a Obliterator Rare Stealth tool from the belt , which I have been after one since nc2 retail.

No more spam in moments of joy or anger. Create the Channel pls.

Doc Holliday
16-10-04, 12:55
welcome to gankacron. :) it would be funny and it does allow a place for the smack talk to be vented.

Opar
16-10-04, 12:56
Is this a 'Look at me, I killed someone so my dicks bigger than yours' thread, or a genuine thread?

But no, crap idea anyway :p (I dont want to elaborate, cant be bothered :p)

___T-X____
16-10-04, 12:59
Is this a 'Look at me, I killed someone so my dicks bigger than yours' thread, or a genuine thread?

Its not that kind of thread Opar, lighten up and see it for a bit of humour...
but anyway, I think the channel wouldnt be a bad idea. There needs to be a whine/mock channel, ooc is to broad.

Jesterthegreat
16-10-04, 13:00

tbh if it was added people who didnt care could mute it, people who did could spam it. works much better than people spamming it on other channels

Darth Slayer
16-10-04, 13:08
:lol: Go T-X...... :lol:

Scorpius.

Spermy
16-10-04, 13:47
I was there - it was a reet laugh. 3 Backpacks and a red SL TX standing there. You got your arse kicked. Tanky comes in and uses the C/S, But whats the deal with the ROG dude? I'd have just gotten the fuck outta dodge.

___T-X____
16-10-04, 14:17
I was there - it was a reet laugh. 3 Backpacks and a red SL TX standing there. You got your arse kicked. Tanky comes in and uses the C/S, But whats the deal with the ROG dude? I'd have just gotten the fuck outta dodge.

hahaaaa, i lived tho mate = teh win

Idola
16-10-04, 14:19
It's called the trade channel.

Anyway, your story would have been better if you hadn't felt the need to spread it over the forums. You just, to me anyway, come across as desperate to prove something.

Spermy
16-10-04, 16:54
hahaaaa, i lived tho mate = teh win

BARELY! :lol:

Killfly
17-10-04, 03:41
Yes, yes, yes! to the thread starter... The trade channel is meant for trading on (it's not just a clever name)... It gets so tiring listening to everyone either bitching about getting pked, or showing off that they beat someone... Add a channel just for that purpose and I'll sing joyful songs...

Has anyone tried using the ignore feature? Try it. If it's anything like mine it's buggy... For example, when I have people in ignore and have their check boxes checked, it also checks or unchecks (as the case may be) boxes in the custom channels, hence enabling or disabling various custom channels as well as ignoring people...

New channel, and fix the current ones thanks :)

Gotterdammerung
17-10-04, 03:54
please do not abuse the trade channel, be aware that you can put your account at risk for misuse of it.

also, please leave things of this nature in-game. We have ample channels that I'm sure can serve every need.