PDA

View Full Version : just another bug hunt

henrymkfin
15-10-04, 22:29
Ok. I play as spy sniper now that my hacker is useless at the moment.

I have my beloved sniper rifle that deals a lot of pain to it's victims.

Thing that really anoys me is that sometimes when you shoot and make a hit. enemy registers the hit and x amount of number starts to float above target in red meaning they lose hp. But they don't. I have countless of times shot for an example, a small sever rat with my tangent sniper rigle. it deals about 135 points of damage in one shot and kills those dirty rats on one shot.

But there must be o bug because sometimes i shoot, i hit 100% and vermin shows that it has lost 132 point of damage but it doesn't lose anything. the rat won't even know that i hit!

So wtf is this about. Sniper rifle magazine takes 16 rounds and uses 4 rounds per shot. I have to carry a lotta ammo with me because the hit isn't registered. And this happens a lot.

You can't play hacker because all the hacking elements are missing and hacknet is buged. Now you can't enjoy sniping because theres a nasty bug in damage system. Its ok when fighting passive rats. But when i have mutant agressor who is about to wipe floor with my ass, it would be great if i could deal that damage that my sniper rifle has to offer. Now damage that should be doing some pain to target, goes to bit cemetary or something.

bugger is say.

Spermy
15-10-04, 22:36
Erm... It's called lag. Say it with me.

L-A-G.

plague
15-10-04, 22:44
L-A-G.

LLLLAAAAGGGGGG

Mindgibber
15-10-04, 22:45
nope its a bug

Spermy
15-10-04, 22:46
If lag's a Bug - I shit gold daily.

plague
15-10-04, 22:46
nope its a bug

it's not a bug but a feature :D :D :D

henrymkfin
15-10-04, 23:15
it's not lag.
it's a bug. if it would be lag. then the fucking vermin would feel the pain if i waited for a while right!
But nooooo.... i shoot 4x135 dmg tr small 6/6 rat and it still stands there. even if i wait like an hour untill some one else comes and kills it with stiletto or something.

and you call it lag....

Jesterthegreat
15-10-04, 23:32
Erm... It's called lag. Say it with me.

L-A-G.

its a bug...

sometimes mobs dont take damage til you change weapons or something.

was pointed out in beta, still ingame

Spermy
16-10-04, 00:13
its a bug...

sometimes mobs dont take damage til you change weapons or something.

was pointed out in beta, still ingame

Shhh... maybe if you edit it - he won't notice I'm wrong... Oh, want a lump of gold?

Mr Kot
16-10-04, 19:55
You think that's bad.... try killing a feckin spiderbot with a melee tank :rolleyes:

I don't even kill 'em, they just die of old age.

Obsidian X
16-10-04, 20:03
I've also noticed this with Soulclusters. sometimes They hit repeatdly for x points of damage and don't do a thing to the mob. Happens all the time in the aggie cellars when I was trying to kill aggies with my pure PPU.

aelfkins
16-10-04, 20:08
You think that's bad.... try killing a feckin spiderbot with a melee tank :rolleyes:

So do you still get the XP ?

:lol:

Xeno LARD
16-10-04, 20:09

Lol, I remember chasing one over a whole zone in NC1 ^_^

Killfly
17-10-04, 03:29
It's a pain in the ass when you're laying into a warbot and there's no damage coming off of them, but they're still walking towards you and having a good laugh :)