PDA

View Full Version : How much exp do you get for constructing?

Zheo
15-10-04, 22:10
Hey folks, here's a question for you,

How much exp do you get for a TL 150 mission not talking about the mission EXP which is 1300 im talking about the exp for accually constructing for the mission.

One guy told me he got 300k odd, while I only get 55k and he has more construction skill than me, and the more construction skill the less exp you get, I've been trying to use bug report but thats not helping, i just get a mail saying "please report this as a bug report!"

Zheo

15-10-04, 22:28
not sure on the exact ammount, but Ive lvld psi 9 times and intel once.

Intel was about 300k from next level, and i lvd it in about 15 missions, which was a suprise to say the least.

Im mainly doing the missions for sympathy which seems to be stuck on 61, altho the bracketed figure after it is going up and is now 85. Anyone know what this means exactly, i understand its something to do with the clan, not quite sure on how it effect me personally.

Spermy
15-10-04, 22:37
I reckon it depends on the skill levels of your char - highers should in theory get less for making something.

Dunno really...

GIJ0e
15-10-04, 22:52
not sure on the exact ammount, but Ive lvld psi 9 times and intel once.

Intel was about 300k from next level, and i lvd it in about 15 missions, which was a suprise to say the least.

Im mainly doing the missions for sympathy which seems to be stuck on 61, altho the bracketed figure after it is going up and is now 85. Anyone know what this means exactly, i understand its something to do with the clan, not quite sure on how it effect me personally.

it means your symp is 85 and you clans average is 61, which is why it appears to be stuck, it'll only go up if every member of the clan works on raising their symp

16-10-04, 00:16
it means your symp is 85 and you clans average is 61, which is why it appears to be stuck, it'll only go up if every member of the clan works on raising their symp

thought as much :/ Thx

Zheo
16-10-04, 18:00
i found out my character is defienately bugged,

I logged on and done a mission got 56K in Int and 93K in dex per mission, i relogged and got 56k in int and 30k in dex, then i had to relog again, and got a whooping 150k in int which then fanished after re-logging leaving me with no exp gained from the mission... i dont mean mission EXP i mean the actually exp from constructing for the mission.

Zheo

KRIMINAL99
16-10-04, 18:28
there could be caps on how much you can get at once and it always stops before you level up.

whats your Int compared to his? For instance if your level 30 INT with a ton of construction items buffs and at an OP doing 150 missions you might not get as much xp as someone who is INT 80 doing it.

Babai
16-10-04, 21:34
I am getting abt 50k of int exp for tl 150 construct.
It would be really nice if FM offered construction batch jobs, say 3-5 of those items per job.