PDA

View Full Version : Patch 113 didn't include . . .

Terkantia
15-10-04, 18:56
ANY drone fixes.

Sure, some ppl are doing epic missions. And some are into crafty things (const, ress, etc.) Some progress was made for those issues and that is great.

But, riggers are TRASHED!!! After almost 50K in lsot drones in four minutes (which included a run BACK to mb because the first batch of lost drones) I put my droner on ice. I was told by an "officail spokesman" that there are other, MORE IMPORTANT issues to resolve.

OK, I'm no rocket surgeon, but WHERE is the logic that says in fixing an epic NPC is more game impacful then fixing an CLASS DEBILITATING BUG??!?!?!!

I don't wanna go off on a rant here, but when an entire class is CRIPPLED because of a bug, that seems to take presidence over any and all missing NPC's. No diss ment to the folks who cannot complete their epics, as that is their part of the game, and it is important. However, they still actively participate in the game as their char was intended, EVEN with a broken epic. Riggers in NO WAY meet this criteria, even using Pres Bush's logic and reasoning chip . . .

KK, do SOMETHING about riggers, or more specifically disappearing drones. Please, this has gone on far to long . . .

Tratos
15-10-04, 19:01
It wasnt included....probably because.....

Its Not Ready Yet

When theyve worked out the bugs and fixed them...then i think it will be in a patch.

sebastien
15-10-04, 19:02
You know that KK has posted a few times in the past week about drones, right? They even went so far as to make a Neocronicle article, tongue-in-cheek, about it.

Anyway they have said more than once that yes they are actively working on it, but its not one bug, its a mess of several related bugs, and they are going to need time.

So is it possible to have a cease-fire in the "OMFGz0R FIX DRONES NOW!!!11!!" threads? Like, I completely understand how those of you who play the class are REALLY frustrated, so I'm not trying to upset anybody. But if they have said they are working on it, and have made it a top priority, then what purpose will another one of these threads serve really?

[VP]Orion
15-10-04, 19:03
Easy. Because fixing drones affect only droners but fixing epics affects almost everybody. Since everyone lost their epicitems at the transfer (and alot of new ones have arrived too) loads of people are trying to do epics to get their items. About 50x the amount of droners...

Chill out, they will come to dronefixes in due time.

(if there still are any droners around by then...)

Spermy
15-10-04, 19:23
ANY drone fixes.

Sure, some ppl are doing epic missions. And some are into crafty things (const, ress, etc.) Some progress was made for those issues and that is great.

But, riggers are TRASHED!!! After almost 50K in lsot drones in four minutes (which included a run BACK to mb because the first batch of lost drones) I put my droner on ice. I was told by an "officail spokesman" that there are other, MORE IMPORTANT issues to resolve.

OK, I'm no rocket surgeon, but WHERE is the logic that says in fixing an epic NPC is more game impacful then fixing an CLASS DEBILITATING BUG??!?!?!!

I don't wanna go off on a rant here, but when an entire class is CRIPPLED because of a bug, that seems to take presidence over any and all missing NPC's. No diss ment to the folks who cannot complete their epics, as that is their part of the game, and it is important. However, they still actively participate in the game as their char was intended, EVEN with a broken epic. Riggers in NO WAY meet this criteria, even using Pres Bush's logic and reasoning chip . . .

KK, do SOMETHING about riggers, or more specifically disappearing drones. Please, this has gone on far to long . . .

It's been recomended that people don't roll up a droner till it's sorted - it's been said for a VERY long time.

People don't learn.

BUT

If you were a droner from NC1, I'll let ya off. I think for now - it would be a good idea to get a skill release on droners.