PDA

View Full Version : nc<-------->doy

ROZZER187
15-10-04, 18:49
anyone know how to get from pro city to anti city??
ive moved to cm already and of course i have minus 24 sympathy with all anti city factions since i started in nc2. i heard you have to kill 44th special forces, reeza's finest.

i tried killing them and my sl went to minus 13, anyone got any ideas how to change factions???

jernau
15-10-04, 19:00
ive moved to cm already and of course i have minus 24 sympathy with all anti city factions since i started in nc2. i heard you have to kill 44th special forces, reeza's finest.

i tried killing them and my sl went to minus 13, anyone got any ideas how to change factions???LOL

Killing NPCs is rarely a good plan.

First rule of player-to-player help - be careful who you listen to.

/edit - in beta there was an NPC somewhere but I can't remember where the NC->BDoY one was and he may not have come over to retail. Sorry.

ROZZER187
15-10-04, 19:07
kk cheers dude

Doc Holliday
15-10-04, 19:25
gank someone pro. do missions till u cry. gank another. do more missions till u maim yourself. gank someone to let lose the anger. then pray u got enough symp to move. or reroll. sad but i havent heard anything different.

joran420
15-10-04, 19:42
well if your CM u can kill TG without SL loss to boost pro city(afaik at least)
if your procity trying to go anti....i dunno man will be hard

Jesterthegreat
15-10-04, 22:47

i tried killing them and my sl went to minus 13, anyone got any ideas how to change factions???

im still hoiping you will decide to come VENOM mate... :p

and i think the pro - anti and anti - pro missions dont work (im not sure, just what i heard)

but yeah... as a CM its a bitch :( gotta be missions or bad SL i guess?

Spermy
15-10-04, 22:50
Well - I'd let ya nuke the crap outta me dude... But... I'm still le'd and that ain't changing for a while - glad to see ur ingame dude.

Jesterthegreat
15-10-04, 23:02
Well - I'd let ya nuke the crap outta me dude... But... I'm still le'd and that ain't changing for a while - glad to see ur ingame dude.

he asked about getting to anti and said hes got to CM so far, arent you FA? (he will get -symp and -SL for killing you? :p)

but i would say kill a pro city, do a mission, kill a pro city, do a mission (its either that or all missions... may as well get a kill in between missions :p)

Spermy
15-10-04, 23:09
Nope - I'm a biotech at the mo - till I get me moveon. :D

Jesterthegreat
15-10-04, 23:13
Nope - I'm a biotech at the mo - till I get me moveon. :D

god... i gotta do that...

im thinkin ill only bother with my hyb.

tank needs moveon / ppr (and speedie preferably)
pe needs moveon / ppr
droner needs... rerolling

Spermy
15-10-04, 23:14
Speaking of chippage - anyone Got an SA for meh?

Jesterthegreat
15-10-04, 23:16
Speaking of chippage - anyone Got an SA for meh?

nah... i use all my MC5's (in chars that i dont use mind)

jernau
15-10-04, 23:33
I'm still le'd and that ain't changing for a while

I'm a biotech at the mo - till I get me moveon
I see a problem with your plan unless they changed the BT ER.

Jesterthegreat
15-10-04, 23:35
I see a problem with your plan unless they changed the BT ER.

hahaha

yes. good point. BT requires PK before you get the moveon

jnky
16-10-04, 13:49
im going to try.....
goto gab mine and kill Finster over and over, gr to your apt then goto bed and leave nc running, when you awake sL should be near ok :) (if mem dosnt crash you out o_O )

I killed Finster too early in the PP epic thinking i had to, and i got 5 symp anti-city per kill though im now on -6 to FA but i need to finish pp epic first :)
Ill let you know later if the symp amount drops, the higher my symp gets.

Spermy
16-10-04, 13:51
hahaha

yes. good point. BT requires PK before you get the moveon

It's at the level 30 mission isn't it?

Hopefully I can get my kill and the whack my LE back in after - otherwise I'm going to quite upset. :( Unless...

Does lowering your levels using GRing work for putting the LE back in?

jernau
16-10-04, 13:51
im going to try.....
goto gab mine and kill Finster over and over, gr to your apt then goto bed and leave nc running, when you awake sL should be near ok :) (if mem dosnt crash you out o_O )

I killed Finster too early in the PP epic thinking i had to, and i got 5 symp anti-city per kill though im now on -6 to FA but i need to finish pp epic first :)
Ill let you know later if the symp amount drops, the higher my symp gets.Your SL recovers slower at low levels. It'll probably never get back to positive if you do that.

/edit @spermy - it's the 35 one so yeah it may be possible. I'd suggest drugging up to 35 as well as GRing down to 30 just to be safe. It's a pretty narrow window of opportunity though.

Spermy
16-10-04, 13:55
Damnit... I have too many peoples I've pissed off in NC to justify taking My LE out... GAWD... Choices...

jnky
16-10-04, 16:26
just killed 2 NEXT guards in subway and went from 10 sl to -16
That aint bad considering i went from -6 symp with FA to +12

so its worth doing...I now have my + symp with FA so I can now hit cores doing FA missions untill my sl drops then go back and kill a few more :cool:

Spermy
16-10-04, 16:56
EDITED - What the blue frigging Crap? This isn't the thread I posted on....