i heard that there is supposed to be laserblade wielding mutants out at e-03
(regants legacy)
is this true?
if so where are they - i couldn't find em :confused:
if they exist what level are/were they?
thx :)

Shinto
15-10-04, 17:40
they must of removed them, yes there was loads of then along with plasma rifle weilding mutants

MeWhiteWolf
15-10-04, 17:48
man that sucks, that sound soo cool, read about it somewhere took the long trek so find.... erm big stingers.... yay
wish they were still around

Spoon
15-10-04, 17:49
Yeah, they're gone.....

Spermy
15-10-04, 17:51
I came - I saw - I forgot to spec My resists.

Nuff said. An absolute bloody massacre. That was one nasty experience.

So... much... pain...

jnky
15-10-04, 22:07
yeh if ya went alone you would have had it rough.
I hunted there with a group, me and anouther ppu had our work cut out keeping the other 6 or so runners alive...
saying that they did kinda split up :wtf:
But yeh they where pretty hard but a good nights worth of fun, shame they removed em :mad:

capt-o
15-10-04, 22:14
Anybody have any screenes of those mutants? I had a few but they seem to be MIA. Or a website with the pics on it?

MeWhiteWolf
16-10-04, 00:54
there was 3 of us all rifle but capped psi - and tbh even if we died we wouldn't care - just wanted to see em

zii
16-10-04, 01:57
Never lost a char there ;P

Dromidas
16-10-04, 02:20
hey a bit off topic.. but how do you ppu's keep several people in a group healed when it seems the little 'floating team health tab' doesn't update hitpoints until you target the person.

Heavyporker
17-10-04, 01:36
Those mutants really should return, along with Regant's Legacy opened up.

Glok
17-10-04, 01:41
hey a bit off topic.. but how do you ppu's keep several people in a group healed when it seems the little 'floating team health tab' doesn't update hitpoints until you target the person.Generally, you should spend your 'free' time throwing heals on anyone who doesn't have one running, even if they currently have full health. Fun eh?