PDA

View Full Version : Out Of The Loop

Genty
15-10-04, 15:42
Hello all,

I been out of the loop for a few weeks now as I have been at Uni (awsome btw) and I have not yet sorted my internet connection from home. So, I was wondering what is going on at the moment? How are the server pops? Whats the status on bugs etc? I wish I had time to browse through all the usual BS but I don't, got a lecture in 15 mins infact. So I just want the run down (from someone with credability being preferable).

I will be back, just not as you know it.

Hello to all the new blood, although I doubt there is much until the actual packaged product is released. :D

Dribble Joy
15-10-04, 15:46
Quite a few n00bs actually.

Drones are fucked, WoC works.. kinda.

Crest
15-10-04, 15:46
Hello all,

I been out of the loop for a few weeks now as I have been at Uni (awsome btw) and I have not yet sorted my internet connection from home. So, I was wondering what is going on at the moment? How are the server pops? Whats the status on bugs etc? I wish I had time to browse through all the usual BS but I don't, got a lecture in 15 mins infact. So I just want the run down (from someone with credability being preferable).

I will be back, just not as you know it.

Hello to all the new blood, although I doubt there is much until the actual packaged product is released. :D
they have crapped NC2, and implimented advance tetris instead, we all like tetris now, we look in aawe when the square blocks come crashing down