PDA

View Full Version : Help with BD 45 Epic

UnderLoK
15-10-04, 15:13
Has anyone completed the BD Epic or at least lv45? The seers tell you to find Chang in s7, but I can't find this guy! I must have made 30 laps around the sector and I don't see him anywhere! o_O Does anyone know where Chang is?

ot: what is the signature size limit? I can't seem to find the rules regarding sigs. 8|

BlackDove
15-10-04, 15:16
Yeah I finished the BD epic yesterday. BD was in BD with a PE PE.

Anyway, yeah, if you can't find Cheng, you'll have to get a GM to spawn him. I was camping that zone intensly, and as a GM spawned the mob for someone else, I got the kill before the GM even placed Cheng correctly O.o

Anyway, he _should_ be there but if he's not, whine on a ticket.

Also, thing that happened to me was that when I shot him later, it aggroed a DoY Guardian on me. So kill him quick, then zone. Don't wait for the DoY mob to come get you.

P.S. - whoever said DoY Guardians are tough, they're pussies. My PE not only lived, he managed to RUN AWAY FROM HIM WHILE PARASHOCKED!

UnderLoK
15-10-04, 16:42
Thanks man... I thought I was nuts as I couldn't find him. I figured that looking around the sector for over an hour was more than sufficient :)

Sorin
16-10-04, 00:10
ot: what is the signature size limit? I can't seem to find the rules regarding sigs. 8|

Stormbot (Reakktor), Copbot/Warbot (Volunteer Moderators/GM's) and Faction Counsellor avatars are the exclusive domain of Reakktor staff and volunteers. Custom avatars/signatures may not break other forum rules and may not resemble official avatars. Signatures may not be higher then 100 pixels in height, 6 lines of text or a combination of the two (for example, it is permissible to have a 50px graphic and 3 lines of text). Signature width may be as long as you require provided it does not extend the screen on a 1024*768 resolution and linked content must not consume excessive bandwidth. You can check your signature by right clicking on it and choosing properties; it will give you a length and width.

Taken from http://cp.neocron.com/14/forum