PDA

View Full Version : HoverBombers Not BPable ?

Yelly
15-10-04, 01:16
I sure want to know why they are not bp'able
I mea such expensive aircraft should be that.
Or maybe all expensive like rhino and apc's cannot be bped either ?

Clive tombstone
15-10-04, 01:27
Rhino's as they stand, are not so much as expensive, as they are to "obtain". the parts and "BP" (hell I have 4 Rhino BPs in my apt, no problem) needed for the rhino are not THAT expensive, its just that the faction symp, and a Constructer of NEXT origin is needed for the job, in this case, which is kinda rare.

as for the APC, i think thats a CA vehicle (could be CM, but I forget) anywho, its just about the people who build the craft, not the price.

And as for the hoverbomber, I think it would be nice if it was BP'able, OR its able to be "bp'ed" from the hacknet FA database. But I dont know, im not FA, nore will I become one =P. So yah, It sucks, but Hey, I cant BP my trike, but KK says thats "tough shit". Personally I wish they made the hoverbombers (let alone, all gliders, more accessable to all classes, but thats a completly different argument)

Hope that helps something of your question. :D

Brammers
15-10-04, 01:30
It's not in the FA Database, but it's partly broke.

Clive tombstone
15-10-04, 01:37
thats what I thought, We next Boyz cant get into our databases ether,

this calls for what my friend says in these instances.

Teh sucks!

IceStorm
15-10-04, 03:26
its just that the faction symp, and a Constructer of NEXT origin is needed for the job, in this case, which is kinda rare.Since when do you need a N.E.X.T. constructor to build the Rhino? All you should need is the BP, the FCL, and the parts.

Of course, the last "patch" broke the N.E.X.T. and CA databases...

MkVenner
15-10-04, 03:47
APC is CA, no idea why, they get enough as it is lol

Candaman
15-10-04, 09:01
i think its good that its not bp-able it means u don't get a army of them at a op fiite and u also don't get someone losing one and then legging it off for another one

eLcHi
15-10-04, 09:57
Hoverbomber does shitloads of areadamage ... even in Buildings ... 8|

(Imagine beeing on the bottom floor of a 2-story building and the hoverbomber bombing the roof ... and you die in like 2-3 shots (unbuffed tho)

Chess -
15-10-04, 10:43
Hoverbomber does shitloads of areadamage ... even in Buildings ... 8|

(Imagine beeing on the bottom floor of a 2-story building and the hoverbomber bombing the roof ... and you die in like 2-3 shots (unbuffed tho)

I totaly agree on that! I fly one of the bombers and me and my mate have lots of fun already. It's a huge thing and it has a great fire power. LOVIN IT :lol:

When you are a Gene Tank and you want to fly with me then please give me a call. I'm at Terra and the pilot is called Reboot.
You need STR60 and HC91 for being a gunner and STR80 and HC105 for being a bomber.

Got to fly! Laterz

Superbron
15-10-04, 13:23
I totaly agree on that! I fly one of the bombers and me and my mate have lots of fun already. It's a huge thing and it has a great fire power. LOVIN IT :lol:

When you are a Gene Tank and you want to fly with me then please give me a call. I'm at Terra and the pilot is called Reboot.
You need STR60 and HC91 for being a gunner and STR80 and HC105 for being a bomber.

Got to fly! LaterzFly like an eagle ... ehm well more like an elephant I guess! But nevertheless: shall we fly together sometime Reboot after I have visited Paris? :D

Cubico
15-10-04, 13:27

Got to fly! Laterz

Can you tell what are the requirements for the pilot and gunner?

Bugs Gunny
15-10-04, 13:42
I'll fly with you if you're not DOY scum.

Btw, if you were the one parked on the roof of gabanium. I hope you like the way your bomber looked after i came back with my antiairlauncher :-)

eLcHi
15-10-04, 13:43

You also accept PEs as Gunner/Bomber ? I meet the requirements already ;)

Honestly i might even more gimp my Vehicle-PE and make him fly the Bomber ... Int 98 is doable :D

Dribble Joy
15-10-04, 13:48
Some of the skulls were playing with our new bomber.
Dmg is insane, the bombs do about 100 dmg to a self defed tank. The chaingun does about 50 per burst.

Bugs Gunny
15-10-04, 13:52
The good thing about the bomber is the AOE effect.
No hiding behind trees anymore :-)

Hey skulls, what's the speed on the thing. Can a rhino keep up pace?

Dribble Joy
15-10-04, 13:53
Bombers and carriers are quite slow.
Nothing like a glider.

Bugs Gunny
15-10-04, 13:55
So a rhino with long range could kill it, by just staying ahead of it.

Dribble Joy
15-10-04, 13:59
Bomber is an anti personnel vehicle, rhino is a much more effective anti tank weapon.

Shinto
15-10-04, 14:58
how many anti air rockets to take those bombers out?