PDA

View Full Version : MB Bugged?

Aarowyn
14-10-04, 14:13
So, I finally got a GR at MB (Had to do the Venture Warp thing and finally got lucky). So I went to the bunker and began to try and get some good XP, only to find that I was miscasting every other spell attempt? No matter which spell I used, I would miscast every other time or sometimes not for 5 or 6 attempts. Now in the level 8 storage in DOY, I dont have this problem, albeit there is not as many people, but I see allot of people at MB, so I was wondering if this problem is just localized to PSI Monks?

After several trips to the bunker at MB I finally gave up and went back to DOY level 8 storage...

MkVenner
14-10-04, 14:45
thing i have noticed, is if i cast a spell, say heal, and ive only got say 15 mana, he'll do the casting animation, even tho that 15 mana turns into 16 just after he statts casting, i gotta wait for the animation to end before i can attempt to recast

Murder Elf
14-10-04, 15:11
thing i have noticed, is if i cast a spell, say heal, and ive only got say 15 mana, he'll do the casting animation, even tho that 15 mana turns into 16 just after he statts casting, i gotta wait for the animation to end before i can attempt to recast
Yeah i get that on my PE. Its a buger when your trying to run away from 3 WBs and they all shoooting you and you cant heal :S I cast heal and it does the animation and i cant re cast :s

capt-o
15-10-04, 06:01
I don't think it's related to the MB. I got this same thing at gabanium earlier. I think it's related to lag.

Riddle
15-10-04, 13:15
Its either casting animation or LAG.
I used to get this even in NC1 when lots of people around my machine lags and buffs dont stick :( now i still get that but also a rave dancer when I don't cast properly.
So there's me Raving in front of Decayed horror trying to heal lol :cool:

Aarowyn
15-10-04, 16:03
I think it must be the increased lag around the bunker. I found a much better leveling spot anyway... =P Virtually no lag and great XP. I tried MB one last time last night with the same effect. MB used to be a place for great XP, now it is just "over-hunted". Kinda like your favorite hunting spot until they do a story about it on the news, then everyone goes there. I tell you all these n00Bs going to the same spot to hunt is killing the Neocron ecosystem... ;)

Those poor Launcher Cyclops are getting hunted to the point of extinction! Stop the sensless slaughter now!!!

hehehehehehehehe... just a little humor...

Shinto
15-10-04, 16:07
Those poor Launcher Cyclops are getting hunted to the point of extinction! Stop the sensless slaughter now!!!

watch out for there 127/127 ranked big brother ;)