PDA

View Full Version : [Goodbye to all]

FireST@R
14-10-04, 07:55
I have come to see that the time for me to leave the game and seek my gaming pleasure elsewhere has come.. and maybe even passed. I have been a follower of the game for well over 3 years now .. Seen my share of good and bad. I remember starting as a noob coming from the game [Jump Gate] which I still consider one of the true great games of time. Am sure many of you out there remember the game. I sure do miss being a pirate :D

Anyway.. I would like to thank the following people for making my time in NC the best I could have been.

1# The team of NC - For doing their best to make the game kickass. Just remember that it’s better to finish the game before you launch it into retail. Instead of launching at 85% just to meet the deadline. :rolleyes:

2# The City Mercs [the old clan] - You guys made the game worth playing, even with all the bugs and stuff. First thanks to Rith and DJSkum for being great leaders. The Mercs wouldn’t have gone that far without your effort. Second off I would like to thank Comlink / Herbit for being my friend, both in game and offline. [hugs to the both of you] And last a shoot out to all the rest of the clan for making our great clan the best on saturn server. It’s been real :D

There are so many more people I would like to thx for making the game playable. I can’t name you all .. But I am sure you know who it is. [Hugs to you all]

It’s been real :angel:

Bye

FireST@R - Constructor for The City Mercs [Saturn]

superfresh
14-10-04, 08:01
Cya Firestar. Remember u from NC1. Soz 2 c u go. :(

Arikan
14-10-04, 09:07
sry to see you go, i remember you from the beginning of nc1...tho you probably don't remember me :p

anyways...peace

Seven
14-10-04, 09:16
Damn, another one gone.
I to came from JumpGate, take care. :(

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 09:41
dont know you, but sorry to see you go none the less

Spikadelia
14-10-04, 10:08
Good times wherever you choose you go to. Sad to see another NC1 vet leave.

GambitFlame
14-10-04, 10:22
Awww you build the first holy heal i ever had :) 4 slot

Take care buddy, even tho its been years since i saw ya last i still have that heal :)

Nidhogg
14-10-04, 10:41
Leaving thread, closed.

N