PDA

View Full Version : Player Shops

Arikan
14-10-04, 02:17
How much longer until these are ingame KK? :confused:

joran420
14-10-04, 02:32
soon as theyre ready ....KK has stated that those + item tracking are top priorities atm(doesnt mean theyre not workin on other shit at the same time)

Arikan
14-10-04, 02:35
soon as theyre ready ....KK has stated that those + item tracking are top priorities atm(doesnt mean theyre not workin on other shit at the same time)

I'd rather have them not work on anything else ingame until player shops, item tracking, and memory leaks are fixed.

Everything else to me atm means nothing but shit.

Hell i would deal with the delay of WoC to have those three things ingame faster, especially the item tracking.

joran420
14-10-04, 02:38
rofl to completely ignore other issues would be retarded.

yeah we need player shops ASAP....but shit like epics not working is easily as important

they are working on it and that and teh item tracking are the two TOP priorities(ie: theyre putting more time into those systems than anyother system)

theyll get em in asap im sure, Id rather wait a week or two or three more than get an item shop and log in to find out some tank found an exploit and bought all meh shit for 1 nc.

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 03:00
I'd rather have them not work on anything else ingame until player shops, item tracking, and memory leaks are fixed.

Everything else to me atm means nothing but shit.

Hell i would deal with the delay of WoC to have those three things ingame faster, especially the item tracking.

im sure people like droners (who cannot do anything atm) would disagree with you...

Arikan
14-10-04, 04:01
droners suck anyways so who cares,, play a real pvp class. :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 09:22
droners suck anyways so who cares,, play a real pvp class. :rolleyes:

strange... theres not a single "real pvp class" i havent killed on my droner... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: