PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V04-10-1

Arbiter
14-10-04, 00:35
A Moment with the Governor
by Omura Nakata

This evening I had the opportunity to speak to one of the most powerful and influential people in the city today. In her newly appointed role as the City Governor, Ms. Susan Swift took some time out to meet with me in the lofty diner in Plaza One for a brief interview.

Nakata: Governor, perhaps you could start by telling our readers a little about yourself? Until a few weeks ago, you were not known by the public at all.
Susan Swift : Hmm... I know I was not a very well known person in the past. I started at the City Admin a few years ago, when my parents died under an attack of the terrorists. And just recently I was responsible for press releases

Nakata: That’s right, so is that how you became involved with the Fallen Angels? During the negotiation process?
Susan Swift : Yep, Mr. Jepherson decided I should be in the negotiations with the Fallen Angels about the blueprints of the bomb.

Nakata : Right. But we were tricked, were we not? Did you ever get the feeling that the Angels were keeping something from you while you were there?
Susan Swift : I am not sure. I somehow have the feeling those Fallen Angels got tricked themselves.. But we can only find out about it, if we can find them again.

Nakata: This is very true, and I understand an NCPD investigation is underway as we speak.
Susan Swift : Correct, and if the readers of the Neocronicle can help as well I would appreciate it.

Nakata: Do you think it will affect City Admin policy at Tech Haven?
Susan Swift : The Fallen Angels don't want to have the City Admin forces in there as security but they decided to hire the mercs. We will help out with the costs and have some influence on the security police in TechHaven in return. It is much cheaper for us anyway compared to sending our own forces.

Nakata: I see, so for now, City Admin's involvement at Tech Haven is in an advisory capacity?
Susan Swift : Yes.

Nakata: I'm sure our readers will be interested to know that. Well then, lets move from foreign issues to domestic ones.
Susan Swift : Okay, Mr. Nakata.

Nakata: As our readers know, the new roles specified by our government have been filled by yourself and Mr. Dorsett. Perhaps you could tell us a bit about your new position as city governor?
Susan Swift : Of course, Mr. Nakata. The task of Mr. Dorsett and myself is to keep the factions of this city together. The security of this city needs us to stand side by side. One thing we already achieved is that there will be a new communication channel available as soon as CityCom Administration Inc. has finished their work on it. Using this channel the runners can either help to defend the city or avoid the dangerous areas.

Nakata: As I'm sure many runners have been looking forward to this for some time, perhaps you might be able to give us an exclusive and reveal the time-scale for implementation?
Susan Swift : Not yet, they are still working on this new communication channel.

Nakata: Perhaps another time, then. So apart from this new communication channel, what else do the City Governors have planned?
Susan Swift : Well, another task for City Governors is to help organizing some events, parties and such things. We are currently working on a so-called HQ week.

Nakata: Can you tell us any more about that?
Susan Swift : This is a week with a few little events near or in all HQs of the city factions.

Nakata: And will these events be suited for all runners employed by the city, or just our newer employees?
Susan Swift : It is more something for our newer employees, but I would like to see the support of the more experienced people. For example they could organize some tours through the city. If anyone has ideas about this week, I would like to hear about his or her ideas via mail.

Nakata: I'm sure they would be only too happy to assist their faction, Governor. Most of the runners here in the city are loyal and hard-working. Well, I believe that just about concludes our interview for today. Before we depart, is there anything you would like to say to our readers?
Susan Swift : Yes, I am happy to have this new position, because I think I can do much for this city together with Henry Dorsett. If anyone has a problem he or she wants to speak about, I will always have an open ear for him or her. You can get in contact with me via mail or meet me in the CityAdmin headquarter usually.

Nakata: City Governor Susan Swift, I thank you for your time and patience.
Susan Swift : Not a problem. I try to be around for interviews as often as I can. Just send me a mail and I will see what I can do.

Nakata : The Neocronicle appreciates your attitude towards the press. Have a good day, Governor-san.
Susan Swift : Have a productive day, Mr. Nakata. For Reza! For Neocron! For the people!

City factions gathered to speak about security
by Randolph Bennet

The runner Tlaloc Lionheart recently called a meeting of representatives from all parliamentary factions of Neocron. One of Lionheart's primary concerns, and also one of the leading topics at the meeting was "the security of our wonderful city". "It certainly has been extremely noticeable to all of you that as of recent there have been several acts of terrorism performed on our streets," said Lionheart, "The inexperienced citizens of our city are often involved in this fighting, and disapear permanently just as quickly as they have arrived in the City. This could be prevented with an organized assault on any terrorist activities."

All those who attended agreed with and supported the analysis of the current situation. Lionheart wasted no time and quickly introduced his proposal. “My idea consists of two things: One is to tell the citizens that they should inform their factions right after an incident who is causing trouble and where – right now you hear about most of these incidents when it is far too late – and the second one is a strike force organized above faction boundaries.”

Susan Swift, also at the meeting, pointed out that CityCom inc. was planning the arrangement of a communication method specifically for the parliamentary factions of Neocron, which would simplify Lionheart's ideas and solutions substantially. A concern about the lack of security in the Subway Station was mentioned at this point in time - However, Ms. Swift was unable to reply with a concrete answer.

The HQ-Weeks presently taking place were also a subject in this meeting. "The parliamentary groups of Neocron will offer special events starting from today until Sunday. Unfortunately the ceremonies, actually planned to begin on Friday, have been pushed back due to more pressing matters." stated Ms. Swift.

In the frame of these recent weeks, there has been a nearly innumerable changes to the city. Among these changes rests the most important ones - the changes to security, and each faction's different yet logical attempt to deal with it, and new employed leaders of said factions. As Miss Swift already stated in the interview (see above) she asks all citizens for support in this matter.

Diamond Real Estate still interested in Pepper Park
by Tabhita Pattern

Diamond Real Estate, Neocrons largest real estate agency was available for a Neocronicle Interview last Friday. We were received by the companies press relation officer Marcus Green in the newly-designed Diamond Headquarter who gave us an evaluation of the altered situation in Neocron from the company’s point of view.
“Diamond truly supports the introduction of the City Governors.” Green started. “Of course we will continue to support Rezas government and we will also carry on with doing everything in our power to guarantee wealth and freedom for the people in Neocron."
The City Mercs were criticized severely by Diamond. “Even the Mercs will sooner or later recognize that it is impossible to keep a neutral relationship to almost every faction. We do respect their decision to avoid any contacts to the Twilight Guardians but Diamond will reconsider its business connection to the Mercs. By all means we will try to avoid that the City Mercs will gain sensitive information about our company that might fall into the wrong hands afterwards.”
Rumours about still existing relationships between Diamond managers and members of the Tsunami Syndicate were rejected by Diamond. “Diamond and the Syndicate once shared the same vision. Both factions wanted to transform the Pepper Park into an exciting and lucrative business centre. Since the Syndicate has left Neocron we have absolutely no reason to keep any kinds of contacts to members of the Syndicate. Whoever affirms something different inevitably says the untruth.“ States Green.

Pushed by rumours that Diamond might gain back the Pepper Park Apartments the company’s stock rose steadily in the last days and was able to keep its high value today.
The demand for unfurnished Apartments seems to be quite high at the moment which causes new rumours to circulate. An anonymous smuggler from the Pepper Park let us unmistakeably know that he was convinced of Diamond supplying Freddies Furniture with products from the Dome to further push the demand for Apartments.
“Trust me. I know this business. You got to fork out a lot of credits to get a steady supply of such goods. A company like Freddies will not be able to raise enough money for that. Only the really big ones are capable of doing so. And I doubt that the shop would have gotten a licence from the City Admin if Diamond wasn’t behind it.”
Diamond reacted cool to these reprovals. “Those people are desperate and don’t know what they are talking about. The best selling articles at Freddies Furniture are products from the Daiichi Sentaku Design Inc.. We do not believe that Freddies Furniture must use illegal means to get those goods nor do we think that this shabby Dome Furniture will sell well. Our customers always preferred quality to price.
Freddies Furniture is further an independent company and therefore responsible for its entire doings.”

In the end we wanted to hear an official statement about the rumours concerning the Pepper Park real estate situation. “Of course Diamond is interested in the Pepper Park real estate. We do not only want to recommend our services to president Reza but also to all Neocron citizens. Barley any other company is financially strong enough to bring the Pepper Park back into a good state but only one company is experienced enough to reliably do so. And that is Diamond Real Estate.”

Arbiter
14-10-04, 00:37
The Dome Reawakens To New Life
a comment by Barry Pepper

One must be considerably stupid to voluntarily contaminate himself with the harmful radiation found in the wastelands. The Twilight Guardian terrorists are currently doing this. Without any logic, it seems they have already cornered themselves into the Dome of York. Although it is not reasonable it seems like they already found their new home in the Dome. Almost everything that was harmed by the explosion at the gates of the Dome, despite the radiation and excessive damage, is being turned into housing and other necessities of life.

It is understandable that the self-proclaimed freedom fighters are trying to find a new home now that their old canyon is destroyed and contaminated. It is also heard that the Fallen Angels are attempting to assist the Guardians in getting rid of the horrible contamination in the Dome. Followers of Crahn are already experiencing a place better than Neocron was - Here, they were outsiders, but there, they are on even planes with the others. But the reason why the other groupings are residing in the Dome remains mysterious.

In case this is misunderstood : no one here in the city will miss these people! And, if we were given the correct bomb blueprint, we would blow the Dome to the great beyond again, with all of these people in it. Now, however, life in the Dome awakens again, and the structures being salvaged and built does nothing but strike fear and worry into our hearts, especially with the rumours of a peace negotiation.

The information that is not being shared is much more threatening than what we know. What assures us that the new inhabitants of the Dome have not already began to build another bomb? How do we know that the peace negotiations are nothing more than an insidious trap to lure high-ranking representatives of Neocron into the Dome?

You should still be careful – there is no reason to speak about safety in our city, not yet. I can therefore only advise each citizen to hold his or her weapon closer, and always handy, in order to strengthen the defense of our city.

The Word on the Street
by Omura Nakata

This article is the first of many that collects the opinions of the average runners out in the streets of Neocron City. This week's topic is the recent idealogical and geographical split among the Fallen Angels. Here's what the runners have to say.

http://www.tzi.de/~aroh/WoS1.jpg

Aahz: "Oh no more traitors to deal with."

Axion: "It is great news for Tangent Tech. With this joyus news they shall be easier to destroy the ones who do not follow the way of peace... and we shall aid the FA who have stayed behind to make a peaceful way of living."

Grrak: "Oh, I do mind my own business, Don't have a view on that issue."

Lippey: "I would like it if the Fallen Angels will be neutral again, they are great researchers consters and so and i think it would be better if there is a possibility for all traders to join a neutral faction."

Kaiera: "...I'm reserving judgement until I understand what the consequences of everything is."

Lichan: "Well, the splinter group joining DoY are obviously poor misguided idealist who have been duped by the Dome's propaganda. A few weeks there should give them a dose of reality."

Warbot Titan X: "If I dont get a resser someone gets shot."

Carlo Von Sexron: "Many peeps have split, like the Crahn in Outzone and TG in canyons... it's nothing major. They will do there own thing I s'pose. Like my hair?"

Asmodeus: "I've really not had much dealings with the Fallen Angels, but the ones I had met prior to the split always seemed like they had something to hide. To me the events that happened regarding the bomb and Dome of York pretty much confirmed this... and to be honest I'm not 100% confident in the safety of the new TH. How are we supposed to trust the "loyal" FA? For all we know they could be a front for the Dome, passing back all information they hear around TH."

Anon: "The trade post is excellent thing. If it is neutral post and allows no weapons it is very good. The rest of Fallen Angels in DoY are scum and should be treated with weapons."

„Rats! Rats everywhere!“
by Randolph Bennet

This horrent exclamation was heard everywhere in the streets of Neocron during the last week and it was describing the situation very well. Out of every sinlge corner they came. Using the canalisation exits they entered every district of our city from Pepper Park to Via Rosso. These rodents were flooding the public places like a carpet made of smelling fur. Fortunately our city guards and some runners who were around that time were able to kill these extraordinary big rats without even starting to sweat.

The reason for this rapid and abrupt increase of rat population is the defilement of our city. Because of that, the CityAdmin asks every citizen not to throw things they don't need anymore onto the ground anymore. Instead of that you should use the trash bins you can find everywhere. Besides that runners should help to kill the rats in the sewers before they can find a way out into the streets. Be careful with flesh as well, make sure it is fresh and always use vacuum sealed boxes to store it and you will not get any undesirable guests in your apartment.

The defilement isn't there without any reason: It seems like many of the trash collectors are missing without a trace. Nobody noticed it till now as there were so many things going on lately. „We don't think they have been kidnapped, as they are just too many“, says Chris Lean, vice director of Neocron's refuse disposal service.

The NCPD thinks that these trash collectors might have been spies of the dome who just fled to the dome to avoid getting killed by the bomb in Neocron. Unfortunately for them they simply ran into the detonation in the Dome if that is true. „There are several hints, that they may have been spies“, confirmed officer Jenna. „But we can't believe that so many of them have been spies. After the latest problems with the striking trash collectors we have verified the background story of every single employee. Right now we have no clue what happened to the other employees.“

NExT is currently working on making the cleaning bots more efficient so the loss of human manpower will be compensated. But there will be still enough to do so unemployed citizens have a good chance to find a new job here. „For many other jobs there is a queue of applicants. But being a trash collector is not such a job for everyone“, so vice director Mister Lean.

Ongoing repair work uncovers the full extent of damage to the city
by Omura Nakata

At a press conference earlier today, facility manager James West spoke for the first time about his team’s involvement in the repair process. “As soon as we tried to use those bomb detonation codes, the virus became active and deployed in the city network, achieving total saturation in less than an hour.”

“Our orders were to restore the City Com system as our highest priority, and we have been working for two weeks now without a break. We were able to bring the system back in just a day or two, but keeping it online has proved to be difficult and we have already lost all historic email and forum and announcement data from it. The most problematic area, however, is the mission sub-system. Each time a user tries to view a list of missions, the terminal sends a request to the CMAS (Central Mission Assignment System), but the route that request takes varies depending on network traffic. Often, a request will pass through a damaged part of the system we have not yet repaired and it will never reach the CMAS, or perhaps it will, but the list of missions sent back will be misleading and incomplete.”

Mr West explained that this is their highest priority because all corporations, as well as City Admin, are experiencing a backlog of unassigned missions. These missions must be completed to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of each organisation, and right now that’s not happening. He then went on to confirm a number of other systems affected by the virus, including the gene replicator and go-guardian systems.

“In addition to the City Com system, two more primary systems were affected by the virus – Gen Rep’s and Go-Gu’s. Although the data loss from these systems has been a huge inconvenience, there is nothing we can do about it. Our damage assessment teams have verified that both systems are fully-functional, but the data that was previously stored in them has been wiped, with zero chance for recovery. Rather than dwell on this data loss, we will push on and are planning to fix a number of the secondary systems affected by the virus. This includes such facilities as the Backup Waste Disposal systems and Rokkwear terminals.”

This news may seem quite gloomy, but Mr. West and his team are clearly working day and night to get these systems up and running, and I will leave you with his closing comment.

“If it’s any consolation, we believe the Dome of York are experiencing similar problems. We were temporarily connected to their networks when we used the Uplink facilities to detonate the bomb, and there is every chance the virus was transmitted along with the detonation codes.”

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 00:38
no pdf?

:edit: the white font on the grey background on these forums is really hard on the eyes in long posts :( could you change the colour? :D

Arbiter
14-10-04, 00:39
The Remote Perception
by Teng Lee

Due to the almost deafeningly loud outbursts of dissatisfaction coming from Droners everywhere, HEW decided to investigate it's production line for its various styles and types of unmanned aerial vehicles.

However, this simple investigation did not accomplish much. "The Drone's method of production has not changed at all, as of recent." says Howard Shiefson, Head of Operations at HEW's Drone Production Facility in the southern wastelands. "As always, not a living being touches our drones before they are fully operational and working. Even then, the drones are kept under extremely close surveillance until they are sold to interested runners."

The above mentioned statement was true - Shiefson even allowed a few of us to skim over security tapes of various cameras around the production facility. Sure enough, absolutely no physical contact has been made, be it monstrous or molecular, on the drones during its production and its trip to the city.

This led the investigation to the other side of the spectrum. Perhaps it was a widespread disease among runners of Neocron? We handed out 7 different types of drones to exactly 35 different, randomly selected runners interested in helping droners. Though no conclusion was reached, the results were shocking.

11 of the droners considered themselves novices at the art of droning, 17 considered themselves intermediate, and the remaining 7 considered themselves to be advanced. Of the 3 different skill levels, 5 were employees of the CityAdministration, 4 were NExT employees, 6 were ProtoPharma employees, 5 were Diamond Real Estate employees, 9 were Tangent Technologies employees, and 6 were BioTech employees.

All 35 of the involved droners reported unusually sluggish movement, both horizontally and vertically. 14 of the droners at one point during the testing lost the control of the drone for only a moment, while 4 others were not so lucky. Their drones snapped out of control permanently, and zipped off into the distance. 2 of the drones were even in such bad shape that they attempted to attack us, before they were quickly annihilated by the nearby CopBots.

In varying degrees of danger, every test subject had experienced a negative action performed by the drone without its owner's consent.

The lack of any solid hints as to what could be causing these problems caused an even closer investigation. And finally, there was something common in all of the droning mishaps. A small, barely audible even by machine, signal was there. This signal cannot be translated into any format that we know of, but it has been noted that as the drone's behavior changes, the signal changes almost sporadically.

Is this signal an undesired biproduct of something being produced far, far away? Is its result intended? How will this signal affect our day-to-day life?

As always, the Neocronicle will keep our readers up-to-date and informed on this small, be it intended or not, signal.

A secret revealed: Art Jepherson and his new girlfriend
by Randolph Bennet

A few weeks ago the Neocronicle offered 500,000 credits for a photo of Art Jepherson and his new flame. Now Art Jepherson met the reporters to introduce the woman on his side to the public.

And the reporters were quite surprised when they heard her name: Susan Swift, who recently took the position as Neocron City Governor. The reporters were not yet able to speak again when Miss Swift explained why they didn't reveal this secret earlier. „We decided it would be better if you learn more about me before we announce our relationship to prevent rumours that I just got that job because I am Artie's... erm... Mr. Jephersons beloved.“

That rumours of that kind are undesirable was made very clear right then. “Spreading defamatory rumours about our great director Lioon Reza, his representative Art Jepherson or the Neocron City Governors is an indictable offence and can be only treated like all other indictable offences as well”, confirmed Mr. Jepherson.

To the question, about if we will soon be having a VIP wedding, they didn't make a clear statement. „Well, of course Susie... erm... Miss Swift and I are thinking about the possibility of a wedding, but not right now as there are too many important things to get sorted out these days. When the stormy days are over, we will see what the future has for us.”

Lioon Reza - A leader. A man. A million of pieces of glass on a wall?
by Teng Lee

In her love for all things Neocron, Klara Sheen, a city-reknowned artist, has announced her next big project.

"It will be a mosaic portrait of our leader, Lioon Reza," she excitedly says. " And it will contain a moral, which applies to all mosaic artwork. Take one small, painted piece of glass." says Klara, now holding up a tiny yellow round tile, "And what do you see? Nothing. It's one simple part of a whole. However, put that small piece into a near complete piece of art, and a thought, idea, or feeling is expressed." She finishes this sentence by putting the small round tile into the center of a small circle, which completes the picture of a grassy plain on a warm, cloudless sunny day. "It shows that anyone opposing Reza is not looking at the whole picture. Taking a few steps back will put into focus the full picture, and in such a case, noone will be able to find a reason to detest Reza." Truer words have never been spoken.

However, Ms. Sheen has run into a dilemma. There is not enough glass in production to complete the planned 2 meter long, square mosaic portrait. It is for this reason that Ms. Sheen requests that all spare glass be given to her in person. She will spend most of her spare time in the Rokkwear store, near the Daton Hale Appartment Complex, in Plaza-4.

In this day and age, with the threat from up north eradicated, and shortly after replaced by a potentially larger danger, it is always nice to see such interest in culture and fine arts.

Freddy's Furniture, Ring A Bell?
by Sharon Davidson

As reported before, Freddy's Furniture never seems to have trouble getting unusual things to sell. But strange as it may seem, many consumers complain about a lack of what one could consider a key feature for any apartment owned by an enterprising trader. For some strange reason, Freddy's does not sell any public door access interfaces, which was one of most anticipated product the store was going to sell.

Rumours on the street say that these products aren't for sale due to a possible scam planned by the furniture store, apparently the doorbells which charged a 500 credit fee did not end up at the bank account of the person who installed them, and many people suspect it instead got deposited right into Freddy's own bank account.

When asked, Freddy said that the only reason the access interfaces weren't for sale yet as the company producing them was still looking into improvements of how their systems worked, and that the rumours were just that, rumours. He also assured as that the access interfaces would be for sale as soon as he could manage.

A welcome to our new reporters!
by Barry Pepper

We are happy to announce that there are now several new reporters on the Neocronicle staff. Next to some freelancers, as well as the occasional Teng Lee article, we welcome Omura Nakata and Ansgar Solberg to the team. Some articles produced by these two up-and-coming writers are already in this edition. We are also very happy to introduce Tabhita Pattern, the former faction counsellor of Diamond Real Estate, who decided to slide in here after her previous, stressful job as another freelancer. Walter Sublett, a former CityMercs faction counsellor, will also be writing reports from the viewpoint of the Mercs, a sign that they still see themselves with the city of Neocron as always.

Also, we are busy preparing something that shall make one of the upcoming editions extremely well-known. Though it has taken a while, the faithful Neocronicle reader will be pleasantly surprised.

Underground
14-10-04, 00:40
lol, Aahz spends the majority of his time being racial towards KK on NC Trade, and he gets into the cronicle... farcical, anyways other then that, its a good read, only skimmed it tho, gonna give it a proper read now.

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 00:41
haha Carlo Von Sexron is VENOM :D

and damn... i posted in the middle of it O_o

Arbiter
14-10-04, 00:43
no pdf?

:edit: the white font on the grey background on these forums is really hard on the eyes in long posts :( could you change the colour? :D

PDF: Nope, sorry, that would be the NeMa. Maybe I can make a sample black on white PDF version.

Other colours: Read the Neocronicle ingame ;) Will upload it in a few minutes. :)

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 00:45
PDF: Nope, sorry, that would be the NeMa. Maybe I can make a sample black on white PDF version.

Other colours: Read the Neocronicle ingame ;) Will upload it in a few minutes. :)

yeah anything is better than the default forum colours for long posts. even if you just edit the posts and make the text a light blue or something.

and i cant go ingame. PC is fried and anything graphically demanding crashes it so badly i have to restart the PC. hence why i live on the forums now :p

this is more readable? or maybe this?

:edit: i like the "SandyBrown"

:edit2: i dont like the teal... it blends too well with the grey background :p

Brammers
14-10-04, 00:51
I love the droning article. :) Excellent work there, and good to see the Neocronicle is back.

Is there going to be a regular edition of VoTR like the Neocronicle?

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 00:52
I love the droning article. :) Excellent work there, and good to see the Neocronicle is back.

Is there going to be a regular edition of VoTR like the Neocronicle?

tbh id like either a votr to come a few days after each neocronicle (or NEMA if thats not possible).

showing the dome's point of view on all the latest news

BunkerBoy
14-10-04, 00:55
great neocronical. Keep up the good work!

NS_CHROME54
14-10-04, 01:08
good read

Tratos
14-10-04, 01:19
Holy shit...i'll read that tommorow, looks interesting how ever :D

Arbiter
14-10-04, 01:51
yeah anything is better than the default forum colours for long posts. even if you just edit the posts and make the text a light blue or something.

and i cant go ingame. PC is fried and anything graphically demanding crashes it so badly i have to restart the PC. hence why i live on the forums now :p

Somehow I can't get part two published ingame anyway :(
I will try that again tomorrow, as well as maybe a different colour for the text above.

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 02:05
Somehow I can't get part two published ingame anyway :(
I will try that again tomorrow, as well as maybe a different colour for the text above.

cheers :)

sebastien
14-10-04, 07:59
Yah I haven't read them yet but noticed part 2 missing in game. But it seems you're on top of that already. :)

capt-o
14-10-04, 09:10
The part about the doorbells was nice, (freddie seems to be awash in controversy no matter what he does) the drone thing was good too.

I've always hoped the 'cronicle would mix what kk is working on with ingame stuff.

Good Read. :cool:

Spermy
14-10-04, 12:12
A cracking read - I actually did the citycom mission to help fix the terminals - there's never any bloody wire around... Ah well, I got meself a Cron55 out of it. :)

Endar
14-10-04, 14:51
Read The Remote Perception guys :lol:

Damn you ReaKKtor, you made me laugh at a serious bug :)

Keep up the good work, that Neocronicle sure was fun to read :D

Tratos
14-10-04, 17:07
just read it, twas indeed mint :D

I especialy liked the RP explanation of lost GR lists, empty GoGus and no Rokkwear due to the change to NC2 :)

(eXo) Opaleye
14-10-04, 21:34
Great read:

I laughed while my droner cryed "Same O'l S**t"

Good to see the story line grab wahts actually happening ingame and look forward to more of the same.

GJ KK

sebastien
14-10-04, 22:49
Great stuff. Nice way to turn a negative (content not in game yet) into a positive (city is rebuilding at the moment, Freddy's is having supply-side issues, and OMG the drones ;p)

I checked this morning and part 2 was still not uploaded into CityCom. Only thing I noticed that was different about part 2 was one of the authors had an incorrect italics tag around his name (you had: [i]name[i], with no slash).

Arbiter
15-10-04, 00:02
Fixed
And I don't know what the problem with uploading part two is, yet. :(