PDA

View Full Version : Level 2 Booster

Cpt Dread
13-10-04, 17:19
Hi,

I am desperately searching for a STRENGTH BOOSTER 2. It seems no one knows where to buy boosters anyway. Okay, some level 3/4 boosters can be obtained by some FSMs, but not the one I am looking for. :(

I pay well if anyone let me make a bp of his str booster 2, if he has one (hello, spys?) !!!

eprodigy
13-10-04, 17:31
I managed to find someone to sell me a str booster 2, and then later a hardenbackbone 3 - I don't think the lvl2-3 spines can be purchased anywhere right now. I think the ones existing have just been transferred from nc1. Lvl3's are going for good amounts of money.

Probably what will happen (and hopefully, really) is KK will just make a smuggler or FSM sell them and there value will go way down ;).

Cpt Dread
13-10-04, 17:46
So are the level 2 spines researchable? Propably not, I think?

Enemy
13-10-04, 17:50
I've been building and selling str booster 2s to people. Ask for Enemy on trade channel and if I'm around I can supply you one.

I'm still looking for str booster 3 and the harden backbones :(

Cpt Dread
13-10-04, 21:47
What server are you on, Enemy? I am on mercury...

eprodigy
13-10-04, 21:59
So are the level 2 spines researchable? Propably not, I think?

Level 2's are , not level 3's.

Cpt Dread
13-10-04, 22:17
Which server are you on, eprodigy? Maybe I can make a BP of it?

Spermy
13-10-04, 22:23
I've still to find the mobs that drop 2's can anyone fill me in - i'm doing my nut running around like an ass killing ebery type of nasty that I see...

At the mo I'm only 12/19 - so I'm a bit miffed that even launcher cyclops don't drop the level 2's.

That said I pissed myself laughing when a mutant bat dropp a FH1, 2 Dex1's and a AdNerves1.

Tis so very strange...