PDA

View Full Version : What Epics are Working Properly?

Spikadelia
13-10-04, 10:23
Just a quick question. I hope the answers will be useful to all and sundry.

What Epics are workable at the moment?

I know for a fact that the #2 CM mission Rookie kill causes the guards to attack and kill you in my case. So CM is skkrewed. BT is perfectly fine, as is PP. I've heard that there are problems with N.E.X.T.

So please just list what you've completed successfully and what is borked. Then Runners can choose missions and gain faction sympathies with a chance of completing the epics they tackle.

Thanks in advance. ;)

ZyproN
13-10-04, 10:43
CM is working fine just a bit fucked that the GUARDS attacking ;( But you can complete it.

Radamez
13-10-04, 10:46
Finished the TG epic, but also had problems with guards attacking. Nothing that couldn't be avoided with a little range though.

james_finn
13-10-04, 10:51
BD epic works, but its not worth it for the reward :rolleyes:

delphi

___T-X____
13-10-04, 10:54
TS and Next cant be completed, avoid them like the plague. I have 3 characters stuck on them.

Bugs Gunny
13-10-04, 10:56
Crahn, TS and Next are bugged.
Rest seems to work.

Spikadelia
13-10-04, 11:15
Great. Thanks for that guys. Mucho appreciated.

Retro V
13-10-04, 11:18
Can i just add to this about the mini-epics you can start by talking to some npc's ( sorry if im hijacking ) .

Yuri jelatiwhassisname , the tech part nomad in I-09 begins by offering to pay for juggernaut junk . Then when you take him some , he only wants to give you a different mission entirely .

And the guy outside PP HQ , and another one in DOY somewhere , both want some chemicals found on unique 80/80 plant mobs to make some drugs , but refuse to accept what you bring back .

Now I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was doing anything remotely wrong , I'm following these epics to the letter , they must be bugged right ?

FarSight
13-10-04, 11:19
FA epic works and you can do it with LE in ... only problem is Old Canyon NPC who dies alot due to mobs ... PPU can rez him anyway....

Cpt Dread
13-10-04, 14:32
Does that mean that for the FA epic you need to go inside the old canyon?? I have been in there once but only because I was a PPU I had a chance to survive between all the firemobs...

Yelly
13-10-04, 15:07
For Retro...
He want all parts for the juggernaugt ion crossbow
And BT PP and TT epics works

[TgR]KILLER
13-10-04, 15:15
FA epic works and you can do it with LE in ... only problem is Old Canyon NPC who dies alot due to mobs ... PPU can rez him anyway....

i contacted ingame support about that cause i had the same thing they mailed me back they placed a second feng ( name of the npc ) in the little bit were the appartments used to be mobs don't go in there as much ( as he said ) i din't go and look but thats hould be fixed..

tg canyon aint that hard. my PE survived it with ease you don't need to be an ppu to go do the mission.. hybrid can do it to pretty easy as some LE hybrid dit it at the same time as me.. only pure APU would have a problem i gues..

Jesterthegreat
13-10-04, 15:29
KILLER']i contacted ingame support about that cause i had the same thing they mailed me back they placed a second feng ( name of the npc ) in the little bit were the appartments used to be mobs don't go in there as much ( as he said ) i din't go and look but thats hould be fixed..

tg canyon aint that hard. my PE survived it with ease you don't need to be an ppu to go do the mission.. hybrid can do it to pretty easy as some LE hybrid dit it at the same time as me.. only pure APU would have a problem i gues..

isnt it just raptors (etc) and black scorps (and its spawns)?

hell in closed beta it was grims... much harder, but much better XP :p

darkservent
13-10-04, 16:01
wots wrong with NEXT epic on the 5th mission now so i dunno where the problem is.

___T-X____
13-10-04, 16:06
Your supposed to go and see some fuckhead called Elias who's got a beef, but he doesnt want to know so u cant go any further

darkservent
13-10-04, 16:22
great wheres this dennis guy then??

oO FOUND HIM

darkservent
13-10-04, 16:31
Problem with the last NEXT mission is that talk to HR but it doesnt accept it. Great im in another fucked up epic.

eprodigy
13-10-04, 17:51
DRE epic mission 2 cant be accepted. FYI.

Carinth
13-10-04, 18:07
TS Epic is doable if you get a GM to spawn the npc for the 5th mission (kill a bd contact).

Tostino
13-10-04, 22:28
___T-X____ Your sig is way to big man

Sorin
13-10-04, 22:33
TS Epic is doable if you get a GM to spawn the npc for the 5th mission (kill a bd contact).

I was running through the BD sector on my BD spy earlier today and I noticed two Black Dragon Contacts who were 40/40, they were along the way between the BD sector GR and the BD HQ.

Carinth
14-10-04, 00:16
I was running through the BD sector on my BD spy earlier today and I noticed two Black Dragon Contacts who were 40/40, they were along the way between the BD sector GR and the BD HQ.

They were not there as of two days ago : ) A large group of my clanmates all did the epic at once and between all of them asking GM's to spawn the mob, it finnaly happened and now everyone in my clan has done the epic except me, lol.

darkservent
14-10-04, 00:29
DRE epic mission 2 cant be accepted. FYI.

THANK U DUDE FOR THAT INFO. I was gonna change to DRE after NEXT. Now ill go CA and PP then DRE then to CM, and then onto anticity fucker epics.

Sorin
14-10-04, 01:55
They were not there as of two days ago : ) A large group of my clanmates all did the epic at once and between all of them asking GM's to spawn the mob, it finnaly happened and now everyone in my clan has done the epic except me, lol.

Er yeah, but I meant that they are there since today's patch. If I didn't say that, sorry, I meant to. :)

Cpt Dread
14-10-04, 09:54
I am stuck in the 5. mission of NEXT, I can't find "Karsten". Is he really not there or am I blind?

edit: I am on mercury...

Bugs Gunny
14-10-04, 10:06
On saturn Dennis Karsten is at the back entrance of the pussy club, inside three boxes.

Not much point in going there yet, as the final mission for next epic is still bugged after patch 112.

Spikadelia
14-10-04, 10:06
Keep the info coming. Thanks to all who are contributing.

A word of advice on the CM second mission, choose where you attack the Rookies from carefully. Attack at distance and away from any immediate guards, only people who may have a real problem are melee peeps. Once the guards turn hostile keep out of sight, use cover, hide behind crates or crouch below the supply counter in Claudia's room. After about five minutes they will lower their alert state. Getting killed flips the mission status back and you have to start again. I took my time, chose my spots and survived.

Good luck.

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 10:10
Keep the info coming. Thanks to all who are contributing.

A word of advice on the CM second mission, choose where you attack the Rookies from carefully. Attack at distance and away from any immediate guards, only people who may have a real problem are melee peeps. Once the guards turn hostile keep out of sight, use cover, hide behind crates or crouch below the supply counter in Claudia's room. After about five minutes they will lower their alert state. Getting killed flips the mission status back and you have to start again. I took my time, chose my spots and survived.

Good luck.

pretend your an uber leet noob killer going after the rookie, and the guards are his capped clanmates :p

Cpt Dread
14-10-04, 10:32
On saturn Dennis Karsten is at the back entrance of the pussy club, inside three boxes.

Not much point in going there yet, as the final mission for next epic is still bugged after patch 112.

Saturn?? Are you really playing nc classic?