PDA

View Full Version : sobering up

MrChumble
12-10-04, 22:15
see right forum! haha cant ban me, not that you would cos I r luvvable.

Now anyway as fait would have it I am slightly drunk as a lord and have to work tomorrow but luckly I have 3 hrs to get sobered up nefore I got to bed and the world goes round and round and round and round...and round etc you've been there

How to get sobered up in time! post your secret family remedies to help me :D

I have drunk lots of water, lots of Irn Bru, eaten a kebab (bletch) and am maybe on the road to betterness. Help me please L:D

Spermy
12-10-04, 22:23
What you need to do is set up a paypal account to send me money - PM me and Soon you will be feeling much better. :D

J. Folsom
12-10-04, 22:32
I seem to remember from somewhere that eating some incredibly, ridiculously spicy is a good way to get sober.

MrChumble
12-10-04, 22:35
I seem to remember from somewhere that eating some incredibly, ridiculously spicy is a good way to get sober.
Check. Kebab with extra spicy sauce + a ginsters spicy chicken slice. I do actually seem to be coming to faster than expected, I can even be bothered to edit the worse of the typos now. Sux :D

J. Folsom
12-10-04, 22:46
Some other more unpleasant way to sober up I know is making yourself throw up, I always see that as more of a last resort though...

NS_CHROME54
12-10-04, 22:52
contrary to oddly popular belief, drinking coffee and eating bread does nothing.

there is some pill you can buy now that prevents hangovers though.

MkVenner
12-10-04, 22:55
thats a prevention tho not a cure :p, or mebbe its the other way round...the KGB invented it iirc

MrChumble
12-10-04, 22:58
A pill would be good. Never had a hangover before, and don't want to start now.

I'm getting a bit old for this though. Fscking girl in the pub commented on my gray hair, I about died. Sigh. Maybe young girls go for the old man pervy spanking thing....but I really doubt it.

Anyway I've drunk about a gallon of water which seems to have helped. Still open to new suggestions :)

Barar
12-10-04, 23:10
Exercise is best imo also with water

Also coffee makes u worse as it dehydrates you so hence worse hangover

btw if your near a runniing shop you can buy some shakes ( not the protein body building ones ) that replenish your fluids and minerals - great for beating a hangover...

Of course if your a doctor you have the ultimate way - stick a drip in :)

SilentEye
13-10-04, 00:27
Fscking girl in the pub commented on my gray hair, I about died.
Bash.org

Teh win.

r3yka
13-10-04, 00:47
i have this really cool thing called a Bash-Mo-Drinko-Wanko System
kk basically its a device i built that lets u drink water with added nutrients etc and have a wank at the same time to get some exercise in.
i made another one just incase u need one
£300 bro
go to www.bashmodrinkowankosystem.virus

Spermy
13-10-04, 09:20
i have this really cool thing called a Bash-Mo-Drinko-Wanko System
kk basically its a device i built that lets u drink water with added nutrients etc and have a wank at the same time to get some exercise in.
i made another one just incase u need one
£300 bro
go to www.bashmodrinkowankosystem.virus

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/Bigwtf.gif

Endar
13-10-04, 10:06
Drink orange juice, with c-vitamin, take a burana (or something), eat something but not spicy. After drinking your stomach is a mess and spicy food wont make good for it. Eat something with oils and salts in it (a good salad maybe?).

When you go to sleep, put an orange somewhere near you. When you are feeling thirsty just eat the orange. The thirst is gone, you get some c-vitamins and your stomach is happy.

Also one way to prevent a bad hangover is to eat a raw egg before you start to drink. It works, just try it :)

THE_TICK!!!!
13-10-04, 11:13
d00d water..and a full stomach !! and when you revive in the morning V8 works wonders. lots of salt and water though...salt to retain water and water to recover hydration

Spermy
13-10-04, 11:22
And a big greasy fry up in the morning is teh win. :D