PDA

View Full Version : Another thing KK might of missed out???

DigestiveBiscui
12-10-04, 14:48
I don't know if it was in teh plan, or if my mind just made it up :p, but somewhere i thought i read that they were added more whether effects to DOY (IE snow)

i don't see it anywhere?

MaGn0lia
12-10-04, 14:52
Maybe it was "snow" the pure white powder under the noses of BD and TS runners :P

Selendor
It snows on the fields where the mechs roam and the rocket pack PE's fly around with wild abandon, smoking cigars and wearing custom armour.

amfest
Maybe it's not the time of year for snow yet . ..

:p

Jesterthegreat
12-10-04, 14:55
It snows on the fields where the mechs roam and the rocket pack PE's fly around with wild abandon, smoking cigars and wearing custom armour.

i dont think KK ever promised rocket packs... just PE activists :p

Maester Seymour
12-10-04, 15:11
Yea, where is the snow!? It WAS in the planfile cos i just checked :p

Besides the already mentioned new features, there will be a number of smaller improvements in the game world, among other things, the integration of a new subway (HoverCab), extension of the possibilities and significance of factions (e.g. administration of faction taxes by the faction council), higher detailed sky, snowfall, and integration of city gliders, which will improve the city's looks.
Planfile is ere, its under "2 Miscellaneous new features.." (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=190)

DigestiveBiscui
12-10-04, 15:13
KK OWES ME SNOW :mad:

MasterBee
12-10-04, 15:20
Doesn't matter, just wait for 2 months and you will have some real snow outside.
Oh wait... you're from Hampshire... you WON'T :lol:

J. Folsom
12-10-04, 15:20
I think the snow crashed.

SnowCrash? Get it?

Umm, nevermind, I'll just move on to another topic.

Glok
12-10-04, 15:27
/me stabs J. Folsom with a rusty fork. O_o

DigestiveBiscui
12-10-04, 15:29
Doesn't matter, just wait for 2 months and you will have some real snow outside.

we get some so ner

its about 2 specs per year averging over 3 months :D

so thats....1 spec of snow every 1 1/2 months between january and march :D

Crest
12-10-04, 17:31
KK OWES ME SNOW :mad:

KK Owes you a new game, with tracking database , player shops, and a whole lot of other things ...FREE

hat they gave you was a few enhancements to NC1, which you paid for, and an increase in monthly subs ...

evs
12-10-04, 17:34
I like Neocron 2.

It's just like neocron 1 with a about an hours extra work gone into coding.

Crest
12-10-04, 17:38
I like Neocron 2.

It's just like neocron 1 with a about an hours extra work gone into coding.

That includes the 30 mins lunch break and the 2x10 min smok breaks ...

KK have done a lot of work, don't get me wrong ... I would have said I appriciate it, but it was not given to me, I bought it so therefore I can comment on it ...

If they kept their promise of
1) free expansion
0r
2) New game ...
Then we are all being a bunch of assholes, but none of the above are true, we got a add on which is very buggy,
One would have thought, instead of itorducing new bugs, they would have fixed the old ones...

Can't wait for Beyond regents legacy :)

12-10-04, 17:41

Actually we got hit last winter

Good job I'd just purchased my 4x4 a couple of weeks earlier!