PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to KK: please act !

nobody2004
12-10-04, 12:34
First I'd like to apologize for posting an english thread on your german forum :)

My german is not good enough for me to write in german, and I write this in english so (hopefully) most people will participate (if someone could/would translate it in german, I'd really appreciate).

I will post links on english and french forums to this thread, so that (hopefully) this post represents the whole community's view.

Now to the open letter:

Dear KK,

As you know, we (your community) like your game and for quiet a couple of us, have been with you for allready a long time.

We understand the launch of a new game (or new version of an existing game) is a challenging moment, and we do not intend this open letter to be yet a new challenge.

We understand that your resources are not infinite and that as a result you have to priorize your actions.

This open letter intent is to attract your attention to the community's reasonable expectations and to help you priorize your efforts taking into account those expectations.

By casting our vote to the attached poll, we member of your community, kindly ask you to take actions on the mentionned topic, because it is either blocking us in game, annoying to such a respect that we could think about leaving the game, or so disapointing that again we could think about leaving the game.

Please note as well that we, your community, are sadly missing any information regarding the status of those issues, and that we would deeply appreciate of you would be so kind as to let us know, from time to time, where you stand in your efforts at making the game better, because we are aware you are working hard on it, but unfortunetly we don't hear much about it ...

Finally, please note this is not a "whish list" poll, but a "must have" poll.

The members of the community casting the vote to this poll consider the following topic(s) as the minimum necessary to continue playing the game.

We thank you very much for your interest, and hope we hear from you soon.

nobody2004
12-10-04, 12:39
arf, poll is missing half it's options :(

MODS could you please delete/close this one ?!?

I'll repost :(

Ashanti
12-10-04, 12:41
nice style nobody. big parts of the german community could learn fom your behavior. i have no time today, but its worth to be translated. maybe our guys wont use this thread for another wave of flaming? ahhh wishfull thinking :p

nobody2004
12-10-04, 12:43
Please, us this thread instead:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=116017

Sorry for that :( :( :(

MOD please close :)