PDA

View Full Version : Crosshairs?

Vid Gamer
12-10-04, 00:14
Do the old crosshair models work with NC2?

I hate the default one. >_<

Tostino
12-10-04, 00:16
You cant change it :(. For one they wont let you. And for two you can get baned if you do change it.

Richard Slade
12-10-04, 00:16
No, no modding allowed without clear permission from KK

Tratos
12-10-04, 00:17
Do the old crosshair models work with NC2?

I hate the default one. >_<

probably ;) your just not allowed to use em :D

Vid Gamer
12-10-04, 00:26
You cant change it :(. For one they wont let you. And for two you can get baned if you do change it.

rofl. banned for changing the crosshair? :rolleyes:

that sucks. I guess ncpro cant be used then either. although how would kk know ur using a differ crosshair? o_O

oh well, as long as everyone is using the gay small "pokemon" ball crosshair im not at a disadvantage then

J. Folsom
12-10-04, 17:26
that sucks. I guess ncpro cant be used then either. although how would kk know ur using a differ crosshair? o_O
Most likely by someone posting a screenshot on the forums and forgetting that they were using a modified crosshair. :p

There was supposed to be some announcement by Iorghe shortly after the NC2 release about Neocron modifications, but if it is somewhere, I don't know where.

Vid Gamer
12-10-04, 18:35
I hope we can be allowed to modify, because that was one of the cool things about Neocron, having the community mod certain aspects like the RPOS, crosshairs, sounds, etc.

It'd be a shame if people started to get banned for it.

Shinto
12-10-04, 18:38
well once the modding started it opened up a whole can of exploiters.

if you want mods they gotta be cleared by KK, i belive that the guy who done the neolauncher pro thing has contacted KK but was waiting for response from KK, that was last i heard anyway but that was while ago

Vid Gamer
12-10-04, 18:43
I just want another damn crosshair! :p

Shinto
12-10-04, 18:44
well you cant have it!!!!! :lol:

BaDDaSS
13-10-04, 13:06

if you want mods they gotta be cleared by KK, i belive that the guy who done the neolauncher pro thing has contacted KK but was waiting for response from KK, that was last i heard anyway but that was while ago

This doesnt make any sence at all though.

If people wanna make exploits they can still make them.
Exploits were never released afaik.

All that people released were nice mods and updated graphics for the community.
It was fun, and it made your game better.

Why KK would take this away from us I do not know!

Jesterthegreat
13-10-04, 13:30

because no one exploited before NLpro O_o

exploiting is against the rules. if they were willing to break the rules in NC1, why wouldnt they continue to do it here in NC2. all this rule does is stop people who dont want to break the rules from improving the game.